Fantastic five

Comments

• Maxwellpj
    Maxwellpj Posts: 3 Newbie
    msjerk said:
    I have said this MANY times.  I play all the time and pass many levels.  Candy Crush hardy ever gives me any points in Fantastic Five.  I started complaining in discussions.  Then I would receive some points.  (If I passed a hard level and got no points, I would post that in discussions.  Candy Crush would then give me 25 points for logging in.  Sometimes though, I received no points)  It is not that I do not contribute.  It is that Candy Crush does not give me the points I earn.
    Well see.  That sucks even worse!  No one gets any credit.  At least we (the other player and I) get our credit.  I think it is way past time for them to update that part of the game.  

Candy Crush, Stop adding levels for a week and have the software weenies fix the bugs / issues.
  • katsmeoww
    katsmeoww Posts: 2 Newbie
    Of course we are unhappy with “teammates”.  This is a single-player game. All goals for these features should require nothing other than our own effort.
    This is so true. It's cool that we have opportunities to gain more freebie bonus items through mini games like Fantastic Five, but Candy Crush really isn't designed for multiple players to work together.

However, if we are going to be given mini games to encourage players to play more, then maybe it would be a good idea to monitor who does and does not play enough to add points to the cumulative? I've been able to reach the max points between myself and two other players a few times but it doesn't make a lot of sense that the other two players remain on our team when they rarely add to the score. Maybe if they do not achieve any points in a week then they can be scrambled out of the team and two new players that are active can be added? That would make the mini games far more satisfying in my opinion. 
  • FaRayha
    FaRayha Posts: 1,493 Level 5
    Yes fantastic five is only played by one or two players other wise i m the only one played in fantastic five team...kindly take a note and make some changes in it....
  • Titounet
    Titounet Posts: 2 Newbie
    Fantastic Five n'est pas opérationnel depuis 2 jours Pourtant le bandeau des points gagnés apparait .

• Maxwellpj
    Maxwellpj Posts: 3 Newbie
    Maxwellpj said:
    I logged in this morning and for the first time since F5 started, I have new teammates!  Hope this is a good sign of things to come.

Candy Crush, Stop adding levels for a week and have the software weenies fix the bugs / issues.

• NettieN
    NettieN Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yep. I agree.
    I often play with players who, obviously, are NOT playing.
    I reckon that you should not be able to play Fantastic Five unless you log on and play every day.
    I wind up collecting the bulk of the points and get very little points contribution from the other players... 
    Pointless playing, so I've flicked the Fantastic Five. It's too frustrating.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    NettieN said:
    Yep. I agree.
    I often play with players who, obviously, are NOT playing.
    I reckon that you should not be able to play Fantastic Five unless you log on and play every day.
    I wind up collecting the bulk of the points and get very little points contribution from the other players... 
    Pointless playing, so I've flicked the Fantastic Five. It's too frustrating.

You’re absolutely right, these “team” features are a joke in this and the other strictly single-player games that King has to offer.  Were the requirements simply reduced by 5x and the “teammates” removed completely then these features would be a lot better and more popular.  Nobody wants to be burdened by other players while playing these games.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi, my fantastic five have evolved to a good group. I have been glad to be in such a group !!!!
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Why is everyone always hating on this feature? I love it!!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Why is everyone always hating on this feature? I love it!!
    We all hate it because we are forced onto a “team” in a strictly single-player game. At least in this game we can choose to opt out of being on “teams” unlike the other King game I play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?