No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    How do I restore my lucky beans in the booster board.. Why it is getting disappeared suddenly. 
    Hi @subhashree welcome to the community~  I think you posted this in the wrong community.  This is for Candy Crush Saga and the lucky beans is from Farm Heroes.  You can post you question in their community here.  Just start a new message and ask the question there.

• So disappointing that King has still not made an official statement. 

I have not been playing, I have lost interest unfortunately. I will not spend my time or money, it feels like such a waste.

Please King... please reverse your horrible decision and let the fun resume.
  • MadCrusher
    MadCrusher Posts: 2 Newbie
    My recommendation to you is to simply stop playing altogether while still logging on daily to spin the wheel like thousands of others until the game is restored to its previous playable state. 
    That‘s exactly what I‘m doing. I stacked up too many boosters in the last years to just delete the game. I‘ve not given up completely yet. But in this state, the game is simply not playable... or maybe enjoyable anymore.

My fellow players in the Fantastic Five group still play. I used to contribute a lot for reaching the team goals so I feel a little bad for letting them down and eventually being guilty when the main goal is not reached. I‘m sorry!

If King decides that this change is permanent, the only way to get me back playing would be if I could place the boosters where I want them to be. This was suggested earlier in this thread and to me, this makes sense. I don‘t see a real use in just previewing a level. Maybe a combination of both. 

I still back the original request to undo the change and go back to previous state 100%!! But if this won‘t happen maybe that could be a possible way to restore part of the fun.
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited December 2019
     I suggest very strongly you email support. They can pass your feedback on as they always do to the studio. 
    I strongly suggest you try that yourself Chicken. I did. It does nothing!
    The only reply I got was a survey asking how they did when they did not even reply, so I told them. Though that is a waste of time too.

Fact remains they have had an entire week to realize what a stupid mistake this is, and they do not give a stuff about the client base. I soooo hope the whole platform just collapses from under them, they really deserve that with the contempt they have shown to people loyal for 5+ years.

King, you had a deal this week, $2.99 for some booster pack. Looking through your records, you will see I often used to buy that on a weekend and settle in to play for a couple of hours whilst watching UFC or whichever sport. Never again until you eat humble pie and admit your stupid mistake.

People - seriously, if you want this changed back - stop playing. Log in, collect the free stuff, log out. Best if you don't even play and under no circumstances buy a thing. They will only act if it all grinds to a halt, or so it seems so far. If we all did this, it would have been changed back already.

Only if you actually want it changed back. If you are one of the fools who are easily separated from their money that they are counting on to keep spending and lining their pockets, fill your boots. I reckon save it each time for when it changes back and make it useful. My 2 cents.
  • kimkhánh
    kimkhánh Posts: 4 Newbie
    Vzm ksg lcs k skk 
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Actually enjoying Family Guy game. It is not a great game, the graphics are average, the gameplay often lags out and it stutters, freezes, screen goes black from time to time. Sometimes just closes up for no apparent reason mid game.

But here it is - it is much better fun and way more relaxing than candy crush for now. So I collect my CCS stuff, back out and play family guy.

Change it back King, or you will lose.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Elsa said:
    How do I restore my lucky beans in the booster board.. Why it is getting disappeared suddenly. 
    Hi @subhashree welcome to the community~  I think you posted this in the wrong community.  This is for Candy Crush Saga and the lucky beans is from Farm Heroes.  You can post you question in their community here.  Just start a new message and ask the question there.

@Elsa there is also a lucky bean stalk in candy crush saga. but only appears once in a while!
  • Stitch555
    Stitch555 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I play for fun, no problem luck games, but buying booster and not able to use them the way you want, no way!! Sorry to stop playing at level 2981. 
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Could the timed boosters stop counting down when you are playing a level?  I find when I’m stuck on a level, I would go back to a level that could be beaten without boosters and build up my pack with consecutive wins.  Timed boosters and unlimited lives should not continue to run while in the middle of playing a level.  Just a thought....
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?