No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    How do I restore my lucky beans in the booster board.. Why it is getting disappeared suddenly. 

Sorry that's happening to you. The Lucky Beans in Candy Crush Saga does that to me all the time, too. I'm afraid your question might get lost in this thread, though. You may want to ask that as a separate question so it gets the attention it deserves.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    In Saga, the Lucky Beanstalk is a weekly pop-up that shows up on Weds or Thurs, I think. Like the candy pet, it is a limited time occurrence. Snooze and lose, and don't expect it cuz ya never know when it'll be gone until it's not again. It's all at the whim of the omnipotent and mysterious Studio bots.
  • B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, thank you very much to all you for coming by and sharing your opinion with us and a warm welcome to the forum to all newcomers. 🙂

I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been shared with the Studio and we will be having more conversations around this change in the game during this and the upcoming weeks. Also, I've changed the title of this topic (thank you very much for the suggestion!) and pinned it as an announcement. 

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. However, due to your feedback, the Studio will be looking into this, we acknowledge the want to be able to preview the levels and will be looking into different ways on how we could incorporate that into the game. 

With that being said, I cannot promise that something will definitely come into the game nor I can give you an estimated date, but I'll certainly keep the conversation going with the Studio so they know what's the community opinion. 

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂

• Gigi1956
    Gigi1956 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I would like to see the beanstalk stay for more than 24 hours.  Unless you “PAY” you only have 1 chance to get something.  Also on the the stars we win to “BUY” gold bars, it’s a lot unfair we have to buy the gold bars after we work and win the stars. 
  • B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    On my lap top, I used to be able to put the cursor over the level and see a small (preview) version of it. That is not the case any longer, but if we had a similar function, it would help. I play on several devices and if not synched, I can easily select the wrong level. I do not realize it until I see it. I can't back out without losing a life. This is very frustrating, along with all the reasons others have mentioned. King, you have obviously hit a nerve with people on this decision. We need at least 1 chance to "back out". But going back to unlimited would be best.
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Between September and December, I was able to play close to 900 levels, but since you've corrected that terrible fix, I have barely played 50 levels, I hope you've missed the little stipend I drop in your account once in awhile. You completely took out the fun in playing CCS, for the sake of your veteran players who have stuck by you for over 7years, please undo your terrible fix. Thank you. 
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    I can't believe I'm still commenting on this. WAY earlier on this thread there was something said about board resets being an "exploit" they needed to fix. 
    Funny how they haven't touched the ACTUAL exploits in the game, isn't it? I seriously doubt they're unaware, but of course removing those exploits wouldn't generate nearly as much $ as removing our ability to effectively play our boosters.
    Go figure.
  • snooks
    snooks Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    This is uncalled for!! Many levels can’t be won without boosters and without the reshuffle means we have absolutely no chance at those!! What are you people thinking? How can this be a plus to wanting us to continue to play? Are you wanting everything to quit? That means you will be out of a job,, enjoy 
  • snooks
    snooks Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    There isn’t a need for new levels. Players are quitting. 
  • lymanfami
    lymanfami Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My grand kids like to play on my iPad, but since they have no concept of quitting a level, etc. I don't let them do it anymore. I am tired of just replaying old games to earn drops and boosters and have to lose them on no resets. My iMac has no videos or extras, just the booster wheel shared with my other devices. All devices should be totally equal.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?