No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    snooks said:
    There isn’t a need for new levels. Players are quitting. 
    Candy Crush Saga is soon closing offices 😁😁😁
  • poetist
    poetist Posts: 27 Level 2
    How can King make this better?

Leave well enough alone. This was a good thing for all even King. Since the fix, I no longer have the desire to purchase bars, because I  can no longer strategize with them. 
  • soheyla444
    soheyla444 Posts: 16 Level 2
    لطفا کنید این مشکل بازی من رو حل کنید   
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    lymanfami said:
    My grand kids like to play on my iPad, but since they have no concept of quitting a level, etc. I don't let them do it anymore. I am tired of just replaying old games to earn drops and boosters and have to lose them on no resets. My iMac has no videos or extras, just the booster wheel shared with my other devices. All devices should be totally equal.
    Hi there @lymanfami !

We all here share your problems of losing boosters, gold bars and lives now that the Free Board Reset is discontinued. I have been stuck on Hard Level 5636 for 2 days now. I can't move up. I stopped playing because I don't want to lose the 2 boosters that I have left.

With regards to Watch A Video, get free extras, these are only available on Mobile Devices. They are not available on Windows 10 or Facebook App. Windows 10 has a Free Spin for Extra-Moves without an Ad towards the end of a failed level which only comes up once a day. This is also available once a day on Mobile Devices like iPhones. When this comes up first on a failed level and you land on any of the Extra Moves, if you get lucky, it is followed by Watch A Video, Get Extra-Spin if you still fail a level. 

Just recently, I noticed that there are times when levels on Windows 10 App and iPhone iOS App are not the same or synced. The Studio must be doing some changes that we are not aware of. What I normally do is refresh both apps together or at the same time.

Hope this helps! 
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I saw a charge on my iTunes today so I investigated that the purchase was a piggy bank I purchased on Dec. 4.  This was before the changes cc made to the reset feature.  At first I thought it was an unauthorized charge because it was billed on the 14th.  I was so mad because I had vowed to never spend another penny on cc.  So mad that I deleted my card info.  I just wanted to say that’s how angry I am.  I see the piggy banks went back to being only 30 gold bars so they will never be purchased again either.  I’m still playing because it’s the money you care about...not the number of players.
  • gottadance23875
    gottadance23875 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    hello CC

___
    *Edited by CM: obscene language 
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    mercerik said:
    lymanfami said:
    My grand kids like to play on my iPad, but since they have no concept of quitting a level, etc. I don't let them do it anymore. I am tired of just replaying old games to earn drops and boosters and have to lose them on no resets. My iMac has no videos or extras, just the booster wheel shared with my other devices. All devices should be totally equal.
    Hi there @lymanfami !

We all here share your problems of losing boosters, gold bars and lives now that the Free Board Reset is discontinued. I have been stuck on Hard Level 5636 for 2 days now. I can't move up. I stopped playing because I don't want to lose the 2 boosters that I have left.

With regards to Watch A Video, get free extras, these are only available on Mobile Devices. They are not available on Windows 10 or Facebook App. Windows 10 has a Free Spin for Extra-Moves without an Ad towards the end of a failed level which only comes up once a day. This is also available once a day on Mobile Devices like iPhones. When this comes up first on a failed level and you land on any of the Extra Moves, if you get lucky, it is followed by Watch A Video, Get Extra-Spin if you still fail a level. 

Just recently, I noticed that there are times when levels on Windows 10 App and iPhone iOS App are not the same or synced. The Studio must be doing some changes that we are not aware of. What I normally do is refresh both apps together or at the same time.

Hope this helps! 
    @mercerik the free spin for extra moves comes only once in 48 hours on my device (itel mobile_Android) and have also  observed that i get watch a video for boosters only when am connected to a VPN service !!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    @mercerik the free spin for extra moves comes only once in 48 hours on my device (itel mobile_Android) and have also  observed that i get watch a video for boosters only when am connected to a VPN service !!
    Hi there, @MataiceAlison !

The Free Spin for Extra-Moves comes once a day for me on iPhone and Windows 10. As far as the Watch A Video get different varieties of Extras on Mobile Device, I get them everyday on iPhone when the Purple Play Button appears to the left of the Heart Icon. It has nothing to do with VPN, at least for me.

I wish King will let everybody have these Free Spin for Extra-Moves as well as the Watch An Ad for variety of Extras to be fair with everyone especially now that the Free Board Reset is taken away abruptly. The Watch An Ad will generate revenues for the company which will be more than whatever each of us get on the wheel. It will be a nice gesture on his part that each player will welcome and appreciate. 
  • Candy Crush Saga is a worst game from King. 
  • TH3SE
    TH3SE Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Lvl 4161...just so you know i have put sufficient time in you game.  

Ok....well first of all I'll just say I dont plan on quitting your game,  However, I wont be and will never be giving you any more of my money.  I may of not bought a lot, but I did every once in while, give you my money for a booster, or more movies, etc.  I would give my money for a stupid, pointless game I play on my phone to pass the time.

It was pretty easy for me to burn through my lives and easily find out I just spent upwards to 30 minutes to an hour of my time.  Guess whats happening now...I can barely play 2-3 of my lives, bearly hit 15 mintues playing.  I have even caught myself just quitting because of you and the way you treat the people that invest in you game.

Its so lovely to see yet another game get greedy and upset when players have a way to play that doesnt net you a profit.  Just let me know if the sarcasm is a little thick.  Lets not attempt to think of any other reason you have for taking the ability to leave a level without taking a life other then profit.  I know your going to give us some BS reason for this move, you might as well just tell the truth.  

EVERY time I invested in you game was when I was on a winning streak and I needed that ONE MORE MOVE to beat a level.  Sometimes I would use a booster or invest money in your game, even on a "easy" level simply to keep my streak and boosters going.

It is not normal for me to make any type of complaint to people like you.  In fact I cant recall anytime I took time out of my day to complain about something so trivial on a board like this.  I barely make a complaint when I go out to eat and something is wrong with my food.

However here I am...complaining on a community discussion board for a game where you collect fake candy.  I even had to make this account...just to throw my 2 cents into this discussion and thats they ONLY reason I have an account now.  The only reason your game is popular is US in the community that play your game.  I know my words as well as every other person complaining about this is going to fall on deaf ears.

Again, Im not leaving or deleting your game and im pretty sure most people wont either.  Im sure you have been seeing a lot of claims of people saying they're deleting your game.  Some might, most wont. However at least for me... you will never see another dime.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?