No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• pistoff
    pistoff Posts: 12 Level 2
    Blow up their emails because obviously their brown nosing paid minions on here are not telling them the whole picture ive been sending bv emails seversl times daily they said their changes were to enhance the game and makebtheir players happy i said ummm have u even been on the forum the onlynppl happy about this is your paid minions AND every change theyve made in the past 2 weeks has been for nothing but greed and to line their own pockets aside from them taking away the ability to reshuffle by exiting they also give us worthless boosters that are timed andbthe timebruns out before we get lives back to use them AND NOW they cut the coins in half in the piggy bank i always got 60 for 2.99 now its 30??!!!! I havent spent ANY MONEY SINCE THEY  implemented these "player enhancements" they are the epitome of corporate greed.....
  • Morvena
    Morvena Posts: 8 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone!

@Sukona_Bigwun and @Parfait , welcome to our sweet forums! 

To answer your question, @Parfait, as some of you might know, boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are items that are saved locally on the device on which you received them. This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device. Also, remember that the purpose behind having the items saved and stored locally is to be able to play offline. 

As I was commenting yesterday, I understand this fix is not going to pleased us players. but I wanted to let you know in advance so we could all be prepared and aware of this upcoming fix/change in the game. 

The Studio has not confirmed yet when the fix will be released in the game for all the affected players, I'll keep you guys posted. 

Thanks for your understanding and have a delicious day!
    Can you fix the fact I'm owed so many boosters please?I'm owed so many UFOs as well as others but I'm keeping a very close eye on this now and will be emailing customer support everyone it happens

• marilynk377
    marilynk377 Posts: 2 Newbie
    What a crappy thing to do!  Seems like it’s time to move on to another game. Or maybe I should go back to reading books.  Why make this change?  Stupidest thing ever.  You have a lot of loyal players. You just lost one!!!!!
  • India61
    India61 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I'm pist off as well and until you restore it back to the way it was (To preview the next level without losing a life) l will not spend another Penny and if you look into my account l spend a lot of money. So I'm looking for another game to start playing this ones getting greedy.. 
  • jenfink
    jenfink Posts: 16 Level 2
    We are up to 56 pages! 56! Nothing has been done. Has anyone considered taking this conversation to a public forum, twitter or another SM site? Maybe if we can publicize this they will listen! 
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    This is causing great trouble! I think my suggestion would work
  • gottadance23875
    gottadance23875 Posts: 3 Newbie
    hello CC

That is not what I said↖️ 

If you’re going to edit, you said at least learn to keep the meaning by changing to a different adjective.

How about:
    CC stinks

OR

How about GOODBYE, CC🤬🤬🤬

That’s a MUCH BETTER edit😘
    ___
    *Edited by CM: obscene language 

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    jenfink said:
    We are up to 56 pages! 56! Nothing has been done. Has anyone considered taking this conversation to a public forum, twitter or another SM site? Maybe if we can publicize this they will listen! 
    Go back a few pages, there's a link to a YouTube one. Three's one on Reddit.,I think Twitter, too, but I'm not a Twitter twit so I don't know, lol
  • BradEW23
    BradEW23 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    They should now rename this game to “**EDIT: Rude** Saga 
  • gdc
    gdc Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have been playing this game for several years. I have no idea why you decided to make this change which will not allow us to back out when we open our boards, and try again for a better board without losing whatever boosters are on the board and losing a life. All this has done has made people decide not to spend any more money. I don't care if I'm only one play away from winning, I will lose and try again, or just delete the game. I haven't decided. I am trying out some other games and have found a few that I enjoy. I'm sure this change was made for you to make more money, but you're only going to lose money. There is no other explanation for a change that frustrates people like this. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?