The Cosmic Climb event is here! Let us know what you think

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi everyone- congratulations on winning the Cosmic Climbing event. Typically the custom build a character notifications are sent out within 24-48 based on a similar experience I had with the BW3 game. 

Please be patient and look for it in the near future 🙏🏻
  • ovi94
    ovi94 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    This is my leaderboard. How to submit  character customization?
  • crusherofthecandy
    crusherofthecandy Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Options
    How do you access the customization app?
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options
    Congrats everyone who won!🎉
    @Pounawea when will we be able to vote on which Tiffi design we like best?
  • chiefmarakame
    chiefmarakame Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi... I won the cosmic climb , how do I claim my prize and design avatar? 
  • RWCandy
    RWCandy Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi everyone- congratulations on winning the Cosmic Climbing event. Typically the custom build a character notifications are sent out within 24-48 based on a similar experience I had with the BW3 game. 

Thanks Foley1362!  Progress is being made.  There is now a Cosmic Climb area on the bottom right of the Candy Crush App on Windows 10.  Selecting it brings up a browser and tries to connect to a special king page.  Unfortunately, it just sits there.  I'm guessing the poor system is overloaded.  A few times I get a message that tells me to make sure I'm using a mobile device.  Tried it on Candy Crush on my cell phone,  It just sits there waiting for a webpage ... 

• bethanini
    bethanini Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    RWCandy said:
    Foley1362 said:

Thanks Foley1362!  Progress is being made.  There is now a Cosmic Climb area on the bottom right of the Candy Crush App on Windows 10.  Selecting it brings up a browser and tries to connect to a special king page.  Unfortunately, it just sits there.  I'm guessing the poor system is overloaded.  A few times I get a message that tells me to make sure I'm using a mobile device.  Tried it on Candy Crush on my cell phone,  It just sits there waiting for a webpage ... 

I get the same thing on my mobile device. I’ll try again in several hours I guess. 
  • crusherofthecandy
    crusherofthecandy Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Same for me, using Chrome, Brave, Firefox and Samsung browser. I will try later myself, good luck to all and enjoy the event 🍀👌👍🍀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?