No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Kaustav
    Kaustav Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Hallow when I reinstalled Candy crush saga and opened it with my king account I saw there was no boosters available.but I have too many boosters . What can I do now?
  • Kaustav
    Kaustav Posts: 3 Newbie
    Kaustav said:
    Hallow when I reinstalled Candy crush saga and opened it with my king account I saw there was no boosters available.but I have too many boosters . What can I do now?

• amancio
    amancio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Escribe tu comentario
  • venkyspl
    venkyspl Posts: 16 Level 2

We can't do anything.. . It was happened to me also so many time, play from where ever you are. . That's only way. .. I think. .
    Kaustav said: 
    Kaustav said:

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    After the introduction of “Fix” I have noticed the board which appears is very tough and we don’t have any option but to play and use boosters and for that you have to buy gold bars and king intention is that you buy gold bars and increase their  business and in the same way they have done with sugar drops boosters they have timed it which are totally useless and again you have to buy gold bars and increase their business and for that reason they are adamant to return to previous systems. I appeal to players to play game but don’t buy gold bars 
  • Vox
    Vox Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi again, Crushers,

Welp, I spent the 3 days (and one extra) that I was waiting for King to un-fix it reading "The Count of Monte Cristo", which  I'd never gotten around to before, thanks to mindless fluff like CC and FB (I quit Booking last year, and what a liberating experience!), and it turned out to be both more relaxing AND more exciting than Crushing ever was! I highly recommend it to those of you, who, like me, have grown weary of the game. 

Placement strategy is crucial. It's no fun playing a hopeless board. I hope the studio restores the remaining players' ability to spend boosters where they are effective.

As for me, though, I thank them for dulling down CC to the point that I lost interest. I think I've gained something far more valuable. From now on, I'll be SPENDING my free time, not simply wasting it. I'm a few chapters into Dracula, and it's better than double color bomb combo!

Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) to all, and to all a good night. :)
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Warm welcome to all newcomers! 

Your feedback is very much appreciated, it helps us understand how this change is affecting already your player experience. Did you guys start changing your strategies and the ways you used to play the game? If yes, please share it with the community. Keep your feedback coming  

On another hand, to @WatchMEcRush21 comment and others, we are still in conversations with the Studio. As soon as we have it, the official announcement will be posted in this community. 

Have a delicious day 🙂
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    so, how am I supposed to win this one? The yellow bomb that's necessary to win has been randomly replaced by a colorbomb! Before I could reset and try again, now I have to lose enough times to clear all my boosters. 
    If you make such an ill-informed change then make sure the levels are winnable! 
    I have same problem with you! 
    I don't know for sure because I'm not on levels that high... But looking at this particular board I see blue wrapped and striped side by side a few rows under the problem candy. Perhaps, if the locked cases don't whiff them out, you could have used those to hit the color bomb and see what happens. Its possibly hiding the candy you want, not replacing it?? Just a thought...
  • JethrinaBodina
    so, how am I supposed to win this one? The yellow bomb that's necessary to win has been randomly replaced by a colorbomb! Before I could reset and try again, now I have to lose enough times to clear all my boosters. 
    If you make such an ill-informed change then make sure the levels are winnable! 
    I have same problem with you! 
    I don't know for sure because I'm not on levels that high... But looking at this particular board I see blue wrapped and striped side by side a few rows under the problem candy. Perhaps, if the locked cases don't whiff them out, you could have used those to hit the color bomb and see what happens. Its possibly hiding the candy you want, not replacing it??
  • JethrinaBodina

"Different Versions" explained

The following is an excerpt from Support's answer to a player's question regarding the difference between his and his wife's CCFriends game. He has no ad videos, she has none of the special features (like Booster Bot). As suspected, it's a calculated occurrence by King under the guise of "testing"... The inconsistencies of the games are not isolated to CCS, and it's been going on for YEARS. The link at the bottom is eye opening.

"To answer your question, even-though we have the same device and same version of the game -- the features we receive will be completely different like you said for your game and your wife's game!  King does so to give the best experience to all their players with maximum features.  

It is because, King Studio releases certain features to certain group of people at a time.  And she and I and don't have the feature of "Rainbow Costumes" but are included in the group to receive the "free Ads for extra lives and moves";
    And you are added to the group of people who can achieve the "Rainbow" costumes but not the Ads. 

Please take a look at this post made by the Community Team, for more information about the "special features", etc.,
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234706/where-are-my-extra-challenges "

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?