⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Won a competition and didnt recieve my reward.

Options
yourfavflower
yourfavflower Posts: 5 Level 2
I woke up to my earnings and when I clicked on it, nothing happened. I was owed a lot. I beat over 50 levels so that I could get a top place. Then my page started glitching, changing my profile header to other people. I logged out and back on and nothing. this is unfair. And not the first time this has happened. I’ve let it slide before but now I’m furious. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,709 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @youfavflower, are you referring to the weekly race?  If so, there is no reward for this.  It's not a challenge.  It gives you the knowledge that your skills don’t go unnoticed.  It’s more of an ego thing on where you rank among your friends.  It is updated

every week.  

• yourfavflower
    Options
    I’m well aware. No, it was an actual competition. I didn’t recieve any rewards.n. 
  • yourfavflower
    Options
    I didn’t recieve one of the rewards. Not a single one.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok I am going to forward this message to the Community Manager but please be aware that we are going into the holiday week so I don't know what day next week she will be in the office to get back to you.
  • yourfavflower
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! You’ve been such a help. Happy holidays! 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hapig Holidays to you too!
  • LadyOLovely
    LadyOLovely Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same issue.
    I won the Cosmic Climb all 3 levels and when I tried to log back into my king community accout, even tho it's saved on my cell and is listed to remember me and automatically sign in, it wouldn't let me. Ive had the same king account and fb account for years n years n years. Yal have even sent me stuff on both. Had to create a new account which wasn't easy cause it said my email and/or user name was alrdy taken but nonexistent at the same time...??? Ugggg!!! After hours! of working on it I was finally able to at least make a new account by going back thro my emails you sent me and register again.
    I still dont see and can't find my promised reward. I spent my hard earned money and worked hard to win all 3 challenges! VERY frustrated! Please help. My ID is 1147890270.
    I have attached screenshots of my challenge win and my rankings.
    Thanks in advance,
    New Account User Name: LadyOLovely
    Aka: Crystal Flurry
    Original User name: OLovely
    Same email address.

• alhareery
    alhareery Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    لعبة جميلة جدا ولكن لا توجد مساعدات في أواخر المراحل ويوجد صعوبة حيث ان بعض اللعاب تحتاج إلى اسبوع ارجوا ان يكون هناك وسائل مساعدة أكثر وجوائز
  • LadyOLovely
    LadyOLovely Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Ummm...I can't read that sorry.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    alhareery said:
    لعبة جميلة جدا ولكن لا توجد مساعدات في أواخر المراحل ويوجد صعوبة حيث ان بعض اللعاب تحتاج إلى اسبوع ارجوا ان يكون هناك وسائل مساعدة أكثر وجوائز

We only use English in this community.  You can edit your message and use a translator.

@LadyOLovely, thanks for posting here.  Unfortunately, we cannot handle that right here in this community so I am going to give you directions.  Since you already know your user ID #, please complete the contact form from the link below.  They can manually go into your account to find out what happened.  Did you get your progress back with the new account.  If not, then let them know and they can manually move you to that level.  Use the topic and subtopic below if you need help with your progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?