⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Profile not working, space race and cosmic climb are "calculating", nothing is working correctly

Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
Sorry to write a 3rd question, but i realized it was not my fault after all. Profile is blank all of a sudden, cannot log in to King, Facebook has the wrong game # for me,3622, and my mobile shows 3624. Not sure what to do. Space race and cosmic climb are showing up with an exclamation point, but they are still "calculating', and nothing is happening....

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Squirrelwife I hope you have been enjoying your time here in the community, but I am sorry you are having these problems.  It sounds like you lost your internet connection - or at least as far as the game is concerned you don't have a connection.  These games need a strong and steady signal to function at maximum efficiency and any interruption or dip in signal strength can cause temporary issues - like no profile picture.
    You need to clear your cache, make sure you have the latest version of the game and turn your phone off for at least 10-15 seconds (and check your internet connection/router).  Hopefully when you turn you phone back on the problem will be resolved.  

However you mention that Facebook has you on a slightly different level than your mobile.  Do you mean playing the game on Facebook on a PC as compared to playing the game on a phone (where I hope you are playing either thru FB or king.com so your progress is saved)?  Anyway - hopefully doing what I have suggested will also help you to re-sync between the two platforms.  I play on 3 mobile devices and sometimes have to restart one of them to get it to sync completely between devices.
  • Squirrelwife
    Thank you so very much for your effort, bearwithme, i appreciate your time and efforts. First of all, i do need to tell you that my wifi is actually very strong. Also that i am playing on a kindle, it's worked for me for more than a year that i have played candy crush. And so, the cache clearing didn't work. I decided then to clear the whole data and it allowed me to connect to facebook to retrieve my progress. But now the fantastic five and the bot which allows you to go to previous levels are both gone. I would prefer playing from my Squirrelwife account as I don't always use facebook. Could you tell me how to get the fantastic five back and the ability to get the bot again? Thank you so very much for your efforts! Anita, Squirrelwife Marguerite. Squirrelwife is my profile that i played with. Marguerite is my facebook account. Thanks SOOO much!
  • Squirrelwife
    Dear Bearwithme, now i got the fantastic fives back all of a sudden, and also the Christmas stockings. Thanks so very much! Squirrelwife/Marguerite, thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?