💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Last level

Those who have reached the last level receive some prize for it, since they can not keep moving forward to receive other prizes
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    No, just the daily boosters, 
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Go down play sugar drops. You get prizes unless they put you to timed prizes. Then thats really aggravating. But at least you can improve your old times for higher scores. And be ready for new games with a full build a bot. We need easy access to lower levels so vote for that please.
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    I am at level 5960, with no further levels. No fantastic five, no boosters for completed levels. What now. I've been playing sugar drop levels and most boosters are timed. 
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    How about a goto level key in the app. I play lower levels and have to scroll down with swipes and it is frustrating. I am at level 5960 and it becomes frustrating, especially if you accidentally touch the back to top button.
  • nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 364 Level 3
    I completed and won 5960 with the new update
     that was wiped out
    this level took me days to complete with using most of my boosters
    WTH I am not buying anything esp with the in ability to reset the board
    i also lost 16 lives sent to me by FB friends
  • nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 364 Level 3
    I have never received a prize for getting to the last level with no more to play just give me a stupid you are a good player message
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thank you for posting your idea but I do not foresee this happening since rewards are offered for a lot of different things.  My suggestion to all of you would be to play their other games too.  I play all 4 candy crush games so when I have completed the new Saga episode for the week I just play the other 3 games.  Closing this idea.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?