No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Tigerize
    Tigerize Posts: 11 Level 2
    @johnhazell, they don't care about you or your opinion because you've gotten so far without spending any money. They only make changes that affect their bottom line. People are NOT important obviously!
  • cenk
    cenk Posts: 3 Newbie

Oyun gerçekten sıkıcı oldu. Bu önizleme olayının kalkması sebebiyle oyunu bırakmayı düşünüyorum. Şirketin de birşey yapacağını sanmıyorum. Bu şekilde ilerlemek çok zor. Sinir oluyorum gerçekten. Kızgınım

• Raed1
    Raed1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, thank you very much to all you for coming by and sharing your opinion with us and a warm welcome to the forum to all newcomers. 🙂

I wanted to let you know that your feedback has been shared with the Studio and we will be having more conversations around this change in the game during this and the upcoming weeks. Also, I've changed the title of this topic (thank you very much for the suggestion!) and pinned it as an announcement. 

I would also like to confirm that, for now, there are no plans to undo this change in the game. However, due to your feedback, the Studio will be looking into this, we acknowledge the want to be able to preview the levels and will be looking into different ways on how we could incorporate that into the game. 

With that being said, I cannot promise that something will definitely come into the game nor I can give you an estimated date, but I'll certainly keep the conversation going with the Studio so they know what's the community opinion. 

Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?
    If yes, please share it with us here and I'll be taking it to the Studio! Let's discuss together ideas and options that could be implemented to the game in the future!

Once again, I'd like to thank every one and each of you for sharing your feedback with the community. Please, keep it coming!

Have a delicious day  🙂

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    cenk said:

Oyun gerçekten sıkıcı oldu. Bu önizleme olayının kalkması sebebiyle oyunu bırakmayı düşünüyorum. Şirketin de birşey yapacağını sanmıyorum. Bu şekilde ilerlemek çok zor. Sinir oluyorum gerçekten. Kızgınım

Hi there, @cenk !  Welcome to the Free Board Reset Restoration Thread and the Community!

I am sorry but English is the preferred language in this Community. If you can have your phrase translated in English, then all of us here including the Community Manager in charge can interact with you.

Thanks!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Holidays!
  • Decojen7
    Decojen7 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hey! It's been a couple of weeks since I was last on here. I wanted to check in and see if they brought the reset feature back but looks like they haven't. :( What a bummer! I was hoping I wouldn't have to delete the game because I spent so much time and energy playing it for the past several years. I'm surprised that the reset feature hasn't been brought back by now because so many players including myself were upset. Perhaps I'm wrong but the fact that this feature still hasn't returned, it indicates to me that King really doesn't care. 
  • Hunt4Fish
    Hunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
    I agree that removing the "start over" option before making any moves is simply a case of greed. There are levels where it is almost a "given" that you must start with a specific screen configuration.  I mirror the thoughts of those who know what going on, and plan on finding a game whose goal is not to simply make as much money as possible at the expense of their players.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Decojen7 said:
    Hey! It's been a couple of weeks since I was last on here. I wanted to check in and see if they brought the reset feature back but looks like they haven't. :( What a bummer! I was hoping I wouldn't have to delete the game because I spent so much time and energy playing it for the past several years. I'm surprised that the reset feature hasn't been brought back by now because so many players including myself were upset. Perhaps I'm wrong but the fact that this feature still hasn't returned, it indicates to me that King really doesn't care. 
    Hi there. @Decojen7 !

The announcement was posted on Monday, December 2, 2019. The New Paid Board Reset was implemented on Wednesday, December 4, 2019. Today is the 16th day of us hanging out here trying to see if King Games' Heart will double in size and give all of us the Free Board Reset Restoration as a Holiday Present. To be honest with you, I am not sure if there is an Iota of Chance that this will happen. But as my late grandmother used to say, there is Hope for as long as there is life. I believe in Hope, Faith and Charity but I don't know if others do. Hope is the very reason why I am here. We have 7 days till Christmas. I still believe in Christmas. I still believe that people change in this time of the year. Let's just hang-out for a little bit longer. We wouldn't know the outcome of this plea if we leave now. 
  • babyyoohoo
    babyyoohoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    I used to spend $40 a week (at least) in booster packs. I have not bought any booster packs since the announcement. It wouldn’t make any sense since there’s no way to get good use out of them. I’m kinda stoked that you’ve stopped me from hemorrhaging money. But WHAT A DUMB FINANCIAL DECISION you made. Fire the new guy/gal who told u this would garner more money for the company. I cannot imagine how it will. If I’m wrong... PLEASE SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS BUSINESS TELL ME. I’m dying to know if all the upset customers don’t compare to the new money they’re making. It would  actually fascinating to see if treating loyal customers horribly pays off for them. 
  • babyyoohoo
    babyyoohoo Posts: 2 Newbie
    I used to spend $40 a week (at least) in booster packs. I have not bought any booster packs since the announcement. It wouldn’t make any sense since there’s no way to get good use out of them. I’m kinda stoked that you’ve stopped me from hemorrhaging money. But WHAT A DUMB FINANCIAL DECISION you made. Fire the new guy/gal who told u this would garner more money for the company. I cannot imagine how it will. If I’m wrong... PLEASE SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS BUSINESS TELL ME. I’m dying to know if all the upset customers don’t compare to the new money they’re making. It would  actually fascinating to see if treating loyal customers horribly pays off for them. 
  • seaweed12496
    seaweed12496 Posts: 2 Newbie
    jenfink said:
    Over the past few days I have been searching for a replacement to CC. I have found that lots of games still have the “in” and “back out” feature. This is clearly not a “fix”. It’s a common feature in these types of games. Good news for me, I have some good replacement prospects! Bad news for King, I haven’t played CC in 4 days. Hope you miss my money, because it’s going to another game developer now. 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?