📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🗳️ 🌈 Community Poll: did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids Event? Let us know HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! 🙌 HERE! // 🗳️ Community Poll: new crushing designs! Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• seaweed12496seaweed12496 Posts: 2 New Bee
    I think that was a horrible move to make. I want to be able to know how to play the game before...I don't play as much because of this decision. Hope u reconsider 
  • TurboTim66TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Well - I weakened last night and played the Jumanji 5 level challenge. Start to finish, first go, passed everything.

Started the next level - exited - no free reset - closed candy crush. That is the new strategy. Do not spend another cent, but pick up everything I can for free. If I cannot enjoy the game as you did for years on end, I will not spend another cent.

I work too hard for my money to just hand it over to lazy greedy bean counters when the game is no longer any fun. Stick it.

I'll just take your free stuff and wait. But not for much longer...

• mkdcarsmkdcars Posts: 5 Level 2
    Now 35 lives into level 4335.  Never had to spend that many lives on a single level before this "fix".

But again, my opinion is worthless.
  • lmatt1234lmatt1234 Posts: 1 New Bee
    Def sucks, the only reason to buy boosters is an advantage for the players. If this doesn’t come back then I’m out, if it’s just a game of chance and no strategy then I’ll just play a slots game.  I tried and it’s no fun any more.  

• Hunt4FishHunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
    I think King is going to lose a ton of players, including me.  When enough players stop playing, they will realize that their customer base does not appreciate being "used" instead of being appreciated.  Another expample of greed vs. loyalty. Big mistake!
  • grrgrr Posts: 76 Level 3
    It's rather disingenuous to suggest  "this behaviour was not intended". It's actually insulting - are we supposed to believe it took 6000 levels to get it 'fixed'? I don't think so.

Once again we are offered useless trinkets (badges can now join sugar stars) as distractions from the VERY unpopular changes (timed boosters and now this) that really affect the game and how it is played.

Please stop taking away the things that make the game fun!  I don't want to stop playing but you keep finding ways to drive us away.
  • WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Well - I weakened last night and played the Jumanji 5 level challenge. Start to finish, first go, passed everything.

Started the next level - exited - no free reset - closed candy crush. That is the new strategy. Do not spend another cent, but pick up everything I can for free. If I cannot enjoy the game as you did for years on end, I will not spend another cent.

I work too hard for my money to just hand it over to lazy greedy bean counters when the game is no longer any fun. Stick it.

I'll just take your free stuff and wait. But not for much longer...

Hey Turbo,

Which platform are you playing CC on if you don’t mind telling?  I haven’t seen this on my iPad but maybe it’s not up to date on the latest CC version.  Seems like a pretty sweet deal....Another reason why CC needs to be consistent on all platforms.  😉👍
  • deeividdeeivid Posts: 1 New Bee
    preciso que restaurem as vidas do meu jogo! pois o tempo para novas vidas nunca passa, meu relogio do celular é automático e mesno assim esta dando erro.
  • TinaharrTinaharr Posts: 2 New Bee
    I have been playing candy crush for a long time. I see a lot of people win shirts and other prizes how do they do it. I have never won anything
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,321 Legend
    deeivid said:
    preciso que restaurem as vidas do meu jogo! pois o tempo para novas vidas nunca passa, meu relogio do celular é automático e mesno assim esta dando erro.
    Hi there, @deeivid !  Welcome to the Free Board Reset Restoration Thread and the Community!

I am sorry but English is the preferred language in this Community. If you can have your phrase translated in English, then all of us here including the Community Manager in charge can interact with you.

Thanks!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Holidays!

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
  • TurboTim66TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Hey Turbo,Which platform are you playing CC on if you don’t mind telling?  I haven’t seen this on my iPad but maybe it’s not up to date on the latest CC version.  Seems like a pretty sweet deal....Another reason why CC needs to be consistent on all platforms.  😉👍
    Samsung Note 5 (Haha, nearly as old as me) Android - Western Australia.

Also- timed boosters I didn't care too much about - plenty of changes I liked and didn't like - but the no resetting the board is a deal breaker for me entirely.

I agree with someone earlier who said - "Its now just a game of chance, may as well play slots."

And now the complete arrogance shown by not doing anything about it or even having the balls to acknowledge the client base outrage, closer and closer now to just deleting altogether.

Got better things to do anyway, they shouldn't have drawn our attention to how much time we've all lost staring at a phone over the last 5 years. Nearly 7 for me. Do you know how much we could have achieved in the time we spent at CCS?

Is anyone else now thinking about what they could do in the next month when we choose to not get angry at candy crush screens?

• WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Well said Tim.  😂    I’m over this game too. Thanks for the heads up on this. 
This discussion has been closed.