No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Tinaharr
    Tinaharr Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have been playing candy crush for a long time. I see a lot of people win shirts and other prizes how do they do it. I have never won anything
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    deeivid said:
    preciso que restaurem as vidas do meu jogo! pois o tempo para novas vidas nunca passa, meu relogio do celular é automático e mesno assim esta dando erro.
    Hi there, @deeivid !  Welcome to the Free Board Reset Restoration Thread and the Community!

I am sorry but English is the preferred language in this Community. If you can have your phrase translated in English, then all of us here including the Community Manager in charge can interact with you.

Thanks!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Holidays!

• TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Hey Turbo,Which platform are you playing CC on if you don’t mind telling?  I haven’t seen this on my iPad but maybe it’s not up to date on the latest CC version.  Seems like a pretty sweet deal....Another reason why CC needs to be consistent on all platforms.  😉👍
    Samsung Note 5 (Haha, nearly as old as me) Android - Western Australia.

Also- timed boosters I didn't care too much about - plenty of changes I liked and didn't like - but the no resetting the board is a deal breaker for me entirely.

I agree with someone earlier who said - "Its now just a game of chance, may as well play slots."

And now the complete arrogance shown by not doing anything about it or even having the balls to acknowledge the client base outrage, closer and closer now to just deleting altogether.

Got better things to do anyway, they shouldn't have drawn our attention to how much time we've all lost staring at a phone over the last 5 years. Nearly 7 for me. Do you know how much we could have achieved in the time we spent at CCS?

Is anyone else now thinking about what they could do in the next month when we choose to not get angry at candy crush screens?

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Well said Tim.  😂    I’m over this game too. Thanks for the heads up on this. 
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I have watched this thread since it first started and I must say the level of arrogance shown towards your “community” is astounding!! 
    No proper response from the “managers” , NOTHING from the actual studio! I have seen people here pour there hearts out! For goodness sake give us a proper response! 65 pages!!!! 
    Nothing more than a money grab. 
    The reset function at least gave us TINY opportunity to string some wins together. I have paid money, I admit, to keep that win streak going and I had fun doing it! 
    After this “fix” not another cent more. 
    It is abhorrent how you have treated us. 
    Have a bit of decency 
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    CC may show an increase in the number of players but maybe the money they made decreased which is my hope.  It’s just the money they care about...not the number of players.  Don’t let them fool you.
  • curlyfried
    curlyfried Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Fury161 said:
    It is abhorrent how you have treated us. 
    Have a bit of decency 
    King doesn't care one bit about its players. They only care about their shareholders. This move was done for monetary reasons alone. They're a corporation -- and corporations aren't really known much for having any decency.

The reset feature is never coming back. If you listen closely, you can hear them laughing all the way to the bank.
  • crazysexy_86
    crazysexy_86 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Can someone please tell me how to sync my game 

• krys234
    krys234 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I thought I was coming here to find a solution but I see that King did this on purpose. But to try to pass it off as “never intended to be that way” is dishonest. I’ve been playing this game since 2013 and have passed over 4200 levels. I’ve watched this game go through MANY updates. Surely if the game was “never intended to be that way” they would’ve “fixed” it a long time ago. This is just another tactic to get money. When a developer removes a feature you’ve used during 6 years of game play, it makes you not even want to play any more. 
  • mxmt68
    mxmt68 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Thank you King to made this "Fix". Before this change, I spent many time to play Candy Crush. Now, after 5 lives that soon ending, I close the game and do other things more important for the rest of the day. The exact opposite of what you would like to achieve with this "Fix".
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?