Level 6056

Options
13»

Comments

• fitter23
    fitter23 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Ok Crushers Answers how to play this unfair level 6056. They need to tell you the special rules first before allowing us to lose lives and boosters! You cannot have any boosters or timed boosters of any kind! Or you will see the dreaded OOPS every time. I learned the hard way!  You will tho need a check mark booster not a timed one tho to start of your own to win this game. And I did need to buy 5 extra moves since my free spin gave me a hammer. Good luck you will need it for this! 
  • meeganjane
    meeganjane Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    fitter23 said:
    Ok Crushers Answers how to play this unfair level 6056. They need to tell you the special rules first before allowing us to lose lives and boosters! You cannot have any boosters or timed boosters of any kind! Or you will see the dreaded OOPS every time. I learned the hard way!  You will tho need a check mark booster not a timed one tho to start of your own to win this game. And I did need to buy 5 extra moves since my free spin gave me a hammer. Good luck you will need it for this! 

Still doesn't work for me @fitter23. I am playing with no boosters and it still goes straight to OOPS. What is a check mark booster? 

• fitter23
    Options
    It is sometimes refer as a tick. It is a circle with a check mark in the middle of it. You can not have any of the stocking boosters either. It has to be a completely Virgin game to begin with. Only bring your check mark with you. When I tried to do the game with a timed check mark booster which I won it game me the OPPS.
  • Harry_Stark
    Harry_Stark Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    @fitter23 ... you should use all 3 booster but not if there is a timer on one of them ... you have to choose each of them manually 

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dear community,

Real quick communication to let you all know that the Studio is working on the fix as we speak. The good news is that it should be fixed very very soon (most likely today!).

I'll keep you posted!
  • fitter23
    Options
    @Harry_Stark  After losing many boosters before realizing they had this glitch I wasn’t going to risk losing anymore boosters to 6056. King hasn’t been very generous in replacing lost boosters that you win. So I was only risking my 1 check mark. But that will help others 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with this level should be now fixed!

Apologize for any inconvenience guys. Really appreciate your feedback and your understanding while we were fixing it. 

Have a delicious day and let's keep smashing levels!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I got through it today not many problems. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?