The Cosmic Climb event is here! Let us know what you think

1101112131416»

Comments

• ErickBaldomar
    ErickBaldomar Posts: 2 Newbie
    When will be the customize of character, will start ? 
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Once again this new feature is also not available on my game .
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Hi @SadeS Well that does make it tough. Something is not right. I am going to provide a link to "Support"
     Ask why you only get 12 moves while the video I sent shows more.

Support

Or just directly ask your question (below)  on this link. Be sure to include your screenshot and a screenshot of the one I sent you.

Ask a Question

I am sorry I could not help you, but the support area can.

Kind regards,

Glenn

PS: nice job on your screenshot !!!!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear cosmic climbers!

@ErickBaldomar , all event winners should have now access to go to a Customization App and create their own design. 🙂

Heads up:
    each winner has until December 23rd Midnight ET to submit their character customization. Don't forget to share with us the link to vote for your Tiffi's designs! We want to help you get more votes!! 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @Pounawea , I made a comment on another thread and it is now showing up here on this thread.
    Kind regards
  • crusherofthecandy
    crusherofthecandy Posts: 7 Level 2

Help, I found the link to vote for my "Captain Tiffi" but now this happened? Can anyone override this permission block before I fall too far behind?
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Pounawea said:
    Thank you @Scooterpie for reporting and sharing this information with the community. Probably many other community members are wondering the same!

I've reached out the Studio to confirm this information. I'll be back to you as soon as I hear from them 🙂
    @Scooterpie
    So. Didja ever get the response you were promised? I, too, had already gotten all the Sugar Stars I could possibly get and needed to go back to harvest for more, but it didn't count for the contest even though they were awarded to me for the first time in the level I replayed. Contests are never played on a level field and that alone is discouraging enough to not participate. I reckon there are enough rubes that don't ask for help or look for reasons why...
    And that is how lemmings end up walking off a cliff. 

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    Hi there @JethrinaBodina! I love your nickname. Are you a Beverly Hillbillies fan? Yes, Pounawea did get back with me and his original post about the Cosmic Climb was edited to give better information about collecting the stars and which ones counted in the contest. This is an event that I am not interested in so I have not paid much attention to it.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Haha, yes, you could say I'm a fan... I actually married a Bodin and his nickname at work was, if course, Jethro. My Dad was the first too tag me as Jethrine, on my wedding day, lol. My husband passed away 11 years ago and I use the nickname for him. I know he would love it, I know he knows I use it.
    I wasn't interested in the contest after I took the ten seconds to read the "prize" which was not really a prize at all. I had already been wasting time trying to harvest them but was also doing the Space Race because it's the only way I get boosters that let me play. 
    The Kingdom awaits a response from him in the thread HE created to address the board reset debacle and that's why I asked if you ever were answered here. 
    The thing that made me come to this website for answers was the loss of my much needed ad videos. It's severely crippled my gameplay. I'm drafting a post to let everyone know what I got for an answer on that and the reset from writing to support. 
    I wouldn't hold my breath on them putting the reset back, but ignoring the players that made this game what it is today is uncalled for.
    Thank you for answering me!
    ✌😎
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    @JethrinaBodina I am sorry for the loss of your husband. The story of your nickname is so sweet! I am sure that your husband is pleased. 🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?