New Top Bar design: let us know your opinion!

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello @DeepshikhaSharan,

Fair enough 🙂 Thank you for sharing your opinion with the community. 

Could you please tell us the reason why you prefer the older version? That feedback will be very interesting to our UI team.

On a personal note, I'm very happy to have a dedicated button to directly come to the forum! Slowly but steadily, more and more Candy Crushers are joining us! 🥳
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    The messages icon does not show the no. of messages. The player's picture looks better on the left and not in the centre
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Can i be a part of testing?
    I will surely post the feedback
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

I just wanted to let you know that, for now, no more players will see the new top bar in-game. The Studio informed me today that, they will be releasing it to new players starting next year 2020. 🙂

Keep your feedback coming Candy Crushers! 

Q: What do you think about the design? Please share with us your opinion, likes & dislikes so we can forward it to the Studio! 

Have a delicious day and see you around!

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    I do not have the new design yet. But I would like to have it. I am interested in how that three dots for checking community right from the game works.
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    I have it on my phone.  It looks good on top but what surprised me more was when you click on the settings this is what you get.  Now the login is all in one. When you click on the profile you can now login with Facebook or the Kingdom.  No more separate buttons to press.

Yeah I think it's cool, I still have the older version though, but the sittings UI is what I get now. 
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    I'll go with anything new as long as it does not distort or take away any conveniences we've had before, and besides it makes the game look newer and fresher. 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    I think it is a wonderful design !!!!
  • Christy692
    Christy692 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Candy Crushers,

as some of you might have already seen, the team has released a new Top bar design. Let me show a mock-up so we can all get to see the main differences and how does it look:

* Note: this a mock-up. The final Top bar design might change.

For now, only a few players can see the new top bar design. Notice as well that the setting is now located on the top right.  🙂

What do you think about the design? Please share with us your opinion, likes & dislikes so we can forward it to the Studio! 

Have a delicious day and see you around!

• Christy692
    Christy692 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Some people just hate change, as for me, I will adjust either way. If there is a overwhelming dislike of the new layout you can always change it back to the old way. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?