No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @Dirty_Nurse DuckTales (90s version), TaleSpin, & Darkwing Duck.. miss those days! :D
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Deryck said:
    @Dirty_Nurse DuckTales (90s version), TaleSpin, & Darkwing Duck.. miss those days! :D
    I do too!  Great shows, all of them.

As for this thread though, I feel as if my analogy is completely correct.  If you didn’t see my comment from the other night, I again recommend watching the South Park episode “Freemium isn’t Free”.  It’s hilarious especially in light of our current situation!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Deryck said:

@mercerik Then you misunderstood my first comment. No, I don't see King being visited by the ghosts of Candy Crush Past to make them change their decision. My comment referred to King realizing they're not fooling anyone.

You mean there was some OTHER guy who chimed in to your conversation with LuckyMe1189?! OOOH, lemme see! grabs binoculars 👀

@Deryck !

We are not going to fight over this. We are on the same side. King Games and its team and their supporters here are on the look-out for fights so they'll have a reason to shut this down. Let's keep on posting and continue this fight until King folds even if we have to cross the bridge of 2020.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    mercerik said:
    Deryck said:

@mercerik Then you misunderstood my first comment. No, I don't see King being visited by the ghosts of Candy Crush Past to make them change their decision. My comment referred to King realizing they're not fooling anyone.

You mean there was some OTHER guy who chimed in to your conversation with LuckyMe1189?! OOOH, lemme see! grabs binoculars 👀

@Deryck !

We are not going to fight over this. We are on the same side. King Games and its team and their supporters here are on the look-out for fights so they'll have a reason to shut this down. Let's keep on posting and continue this fight until King folds even if we have to cross the bridge of 2020.
    Are my posts being censored somehow?  I literally just said the same thing about all of us being on the same side and to stop nitpicking at each other.
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Deryck !

Are my posts being censored somehow?  I literally just said the same thing about all of us being on the same side and to stop nitpicking at each other.
    Hi there, @Dirty_Nurse !  

Let's just continue what we are here for and focus on what is important so we can win this.

Let's just consider this a Fun Event in the History of Candy Crush Saga! I met a lot of friendly members here who I wouldn't even think of knowing till we are in this situation. I wish we could have a Potluck of some sort. Just kidding!
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Deryck said:
    I do too!  Great shows, all of them.

As for this thread though, I feel as if my analogy is completely correct.  If you didn’t see my comment from the other night, I again recommend watching the South Park episode “Freemium isn’t Free”.  It’s hilarious especially in light of our current situation!
    @Dirty_Nurse; @Deryck;    

You were right, South Park Freemium Isn't Free! is funny. I never really watch that show. I just watched a Random Episode in my Computer - The Terrance & Philip Mobile.
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    I feel bad for the newcomers into this game because they may get through the first 100 levels then get stuck.  They will probably feel like they must buy boosters and gold bars to pass.  Hopefully, they quickly realize that it no longer works in this game since the “fix.”

@Dirty_Nurse; I understand it is your personal opinion about how you feel when people spend money on virtual goods in a free game.  But to say that you look down on them because of that seems quite disrespectful.

Who cares if they do???  That is their choice and have every right to do so.  I know that since the “fix” I have not spent any more money on this game because honestly this game is just pure luck now.  But I would occasionally spend money on this game before.  It helped me keep moving up 100 levels a week with one day hopefully making it to level 6000.  Now, I realized that will not happen due to the “fix.”

We all have things that makes us happy in life and for me playing CCS was one of those things, but the greed of King finally decided to crush all that so it’s time to move on to another game.  I hope King comes to their senses but for me even if they do they have already taken the fun out of this game.  

Happy holidays, everyone!  👍
  • sonuloveneha
    sonuloveneha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • sonuloveneha
    sonuloveneha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • cittycat
    cittycat Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    So, a few weeks down the line since the ‘fix’ and I’m bored stupid after being stuck on the same level all week. Have emailed King to give feedback about how awful the fix is. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?