⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily booster wheel

Options
shhubs
shhubs Posts: 8 Level 2
Just really curious how many people actually have landed on the daily booster jackpot on the wheel?! I have been playing for a solid like 7 years and have NEVER not once hit the jackpot on that wheel... is it there for show, if not then what are the prizes for hitting the jackpot?!?!?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @shhubs
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

In fact there were some problems with the old Daily Booster Wheel, and after getting some reports about it, some changes were made. The new Daily Booster Wheel has been replaced by the test group, but not everyone is currently in this test group. Perhaps you still see old Wheel in your game. But do not despair, you will find your Daily Booster Wheel in a new way. You have to wait a little patiently.😌
  • samixo
    samixo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. 7 years and I've never hit the jackpot
  • ChrisSS
    ChrisSS Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I've been playing for years as well. I've hit the  jackpot only 2 times and I play every day. The new wheel they put on this week is going to be worse I fear. The Jackpot wedge is MUCH smaller than the other wedges.......Ugh!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    ChrisSS said:
    I've been playing for years as well. I've hit the  jackpot only 2 times and I play every day. The new wheel they put on this week is going to be worse I fear. The Jackpot wedge is MUCH smaller than the other wedges.......Ugh!
    I've been playing the game for over 7 years, only got the jackpot once.😂There was a problem with the old Daily Wheel so the Daily Wheel was changed to a new look. Don't despair, because on the new daily wheel you will be able to get the jackpot.😉
  • ChrisSS
    ChrisSS Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Sukanta_Biswas said:
    ChrisSS said:
    I've been playing the game for over 7 years, only got the jackpot once.😂There was a problem with the old Daily Wheel so the Daily Wheel was changed to a new look. Don't despair, because on the new daily wheel you will be able to get the jackpot.😉
    Keeping my fingers crossed!  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?