No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• snerb
    snerb Posts: 14 Level 2
    @mercerik, 5676 is an easy level designed to introduce a new candy. No boosters needed for an easy win. I guess you've seen that by now though. Hope you enjoyed the movie! 
  • Hunt4Fish
    Hunt4Fish Posts: 14 Level 2
    Well, guys... I'm gonna' take a break for the holidays. I just completed level 6095 and there are no more levels to complete yet, so now's a good time.  Typically takes them a few days to catch up anyhow.  I'm hoping when I come back, they see what a negative effect removing the "restart" option has had on their fan base, and relent.  I suspect they don't care... just hope they do the right thing.  Eventually, people will get tired of spending money and just stop playing cuz' it's not fun anymore.  Happy (whatever doesn't offend you).  Good luck.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    snerb said:
    @mercerik, 5676 is an easy level designed to introduce a new candy. No boosters needed for an easy win. I guess you've seen that by now though. Hope you enjoyed the movie! 
    Hi there, @snerb !

I just got home from the movie. It is Star Wars. It is always good in my book. I am a fan. I played the Star Wars Video Game with my son as he was growing up. 

The Timed Boosters timed-out. I don't really care. I wouldn't skip watching a movie with my son just to beat CCS levels.
  • MrNoh
    MrNoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    I can't help but wonder if King employees are reading this thread and... um, pleasuring themselves at all the complaints.

It's very unlikely that it's being kept open because they intend to consider changing back. At this point even with the posts of users here sniping at one another there's still a metric butt tonne of posts to make it clear that no one is buying the "fix" excuse, and the players don't like it.

Now, I'm not an "old salt" on CCS, having only started a few months ago and being in the 1500 range, but even then on some levels (and not always the hard ones... seriously, who the [censored] comes up with these level difficulty ratings? :tongue: ) it can take up to 30 tries to get through a level, over the three platforms I play on (Win 10, Android, King website), many times because it's a garbage board layout that I now can't reset to get something playable. I used to buy every now and then (to the collective tune of about a kilobuck over time), but I see no reason to further reward King for their flipping the bird to the players.
  • mercerik
    MrNoh said:
    I can't help but wonder if King employees are reading this thread and... um, pleasuring themselves at all the complaints.

It's very unlikely that it's being kept open because they intend to consider changing back. At this point even with the posts of users here sniping at one another there's still a metric butt tonne of posts to make it clear that no one is buying the "fix" excuse, and the players don't like it.

Now, I'm not an "old salt" on CCS, having only started a few months ago and being in the 1500 range, but even then on some levels (and not always the hard ones... seriously, who the [censored] comes up with these level difficulty ratings? :tongue: ) it can take up to 30 tries to get through a level, over the three platforms I play on (Win 10, Android, King website), many times because it's a garbage board layout that I now can't reset to get something playable. I used to buy every now and then (to the collective tune of about a kilobuck over time), but I see no reason to further reward King for their flipping the bird to the players.

Hi there, @MrNoh ! Welcome to The Free Board Reset Picket Line!

Thanks for joining us! This Thread has now 1,095 Replies, 51,945 Views and almost 74 pages. We are still waiting for King Games Decision to overturn his ruling. We are still hopeful! We haven't given up yet. Hang-out with us and see what happens.

• MrNoh
    MrNoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    mercerik said:
    Hi there, @MrNoh ! Welcome to The Free Board Reset Picket Line!

Thanks for joining us! This Thread has now 1,095 Replies, 51,945 Views and almost 74 pages. We are still waiting for King Games Decision to overturn his ruling. We are still hopeful! We haven't given up yet. Hang-out with us and see what happens.

To split hairs (because internet ;) ), I did post in this thread way back around... the 50-something page mark, I think, but it was just a short quip about alternate meanings of "fix".

Anyway, I'm keeping a somewhat casual eye on this thread, but I'm not holding my breath on anything. Blue as a skin color only works if you're a cartoon animal or your paycheck is signed by James Cameron. :p
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Image result for Christmas Scenes GIF

To Everyone!

May your world be filled with

warmth and good cheer

this Holiday Season! 

Wishing you a

joyful Christmas and

May you be blessed

with wealth, health and

happiness this coming

New Year 2020! 

mercerik/merlstrom (YouTube)

• Skelly_Crash
    Skelly_Crash Posts: 3 Newbie
    I will stop playing if they don't fix this in the next few days. CCS lost it's damn mind.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    @mercerik, you do realize that if you spin the wheel and get timed boosters you can just shut the app down without accepting them, and they’ll be there next time you open it?
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    @mercerik, you do realize that if you spin the wheel and get timed boosters you can just shut the app down without accepting them, and they’ll be there next time you open it?
    It is not the Daily Booster Spin. It is from the Daily Treat Calendar. These Timed Boosters are nice to have especially when I am stuck in the Quick Sand with no help to pull me out. They only get wasted now if I am too busy to play or when I am asleep when they come in.

When it comes to Candy Crush Saga, I know the Ins and Out of it. I am have been playing this game since its release in 2012.   
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?