⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cant log in and cant use booster wheel it just keeps spinning. Internet connection is fine.

Options
Jamiejo2019
Jamiejo2019 Posts: 1 Newbie
I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and nothing works.

Answers

• vvidas
    vvidas Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the same problem, so frustrating. Also I can’t access store. It just tells me it’s trying to connect, internet is fine. Hoping someone help can help. Playing the game for years, and had no problems before. 
  • lindastallaert
    lindastallaert Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Heb hetzelfde probleen 
    Goed internet maar hij kan geen verbinding maken. Jaren lang goed gegaan, laatste weken problemen ! ! 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Same here. I have read where there are a couple of problems going on. Some with google chrome, some here, etc. I am just trying to be patient while this is worked out. Nothing I can do as yet. Just don't know.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    Likewise! The problem has been going on for 5 days for me. I have contacted king but they are suggesting that it’s a problem with my iPad, I have changed internet, updated my device, updated my privacy policy etc etc but problem not solved. Very much suspect that it’s a game bug or fault, would be interesting to hear what they say.
  • Pullmyfinger
    Pullmyfinger Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    Can't log in, "connection problem" I don't think sooo. No profile, no spinning wheels, etc...
  • Katrina_A
    Options
    I have reported the issue to King but I can’t seem to get past their automatic robot answer. Just keep getting the same email back.

Might I suggest that other people having trouble logging in contact them too. You can do so by scrolling to the bottom of this page and click the conta t us button.
  • Glenn1972
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @Katrina-AWelcome to the Community !!!!

At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

Kind regards,
    Glenn

• Katrina_A
    Options
    Will try again... maybe third time lucky

• Glenn1972
    Options
    At this time King has been experiencing ongoing technical difficulties and are working hard to fix the many issues you may have been experiencing In your game.

I'm told this issue should be resolved soon and they are asking for our patients while they working to correct the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?