No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    @mercerik, you do realize that if you spin the wheel and get timed boosters you can just shut the app down without accepting them, and they’ll be there next time you open it?
    That does not work for me no matter which booster it is or how it was awarded. I don't claim it, I close the app, I turn on airplane mode. There is one trick that works for me and it's too time consuming to be bothered with using. If you sign out of Facebook in the game, you can use all of your boosters and they'll still be there when you sign back into Facebook. It'll also sync the levels you've passed. I guess it's better than nothing and if I'm desperate I would use it. But I'm not. I go in to get my one free spin, feed my candy pet by playing levels that'll get it done and whatever it takes to win the space race for the boosters. But it's losing my interest with all of the repetition. I've also tried all of the tricks to harvest sugar drops without them being turned into timed boosters. Nope! I get two hammers and timed boosters at the end of the road. I've harvested them three times with the same results. I don't know if it's an Android thing or a "me" thing. I'm gonna go with both, lol 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    That does not work for me no matter which booster it is or how it was awarded. I don't claim it, I close the app, I turn on airplane mode. There is one trick that works for me and it's too time consuming to be bothered with using. If you sign out of Facebook in the game, you can use all of your boosters and they'll still be there when you sign back into Facebook. It'll also sync the levels you've passed. I guess it's better than nothing and if I'm desperate I would use it. But I'm not. I go in to get my one free spin, feed my candy pet by playing levels that'll get it done and whatever it takes to win the space race for the boosters. But it's losing my interest with all of the repetition. I've also tried all of the tricks to harvest sugar drops without them being turned into timed boosters. Nope! I get two hammers and timed boosters at the end of the road. I've harvested them three times with the same results. I don't know if it's an Android thing or a "me" thing. I'm gonna go with both, lol 
    Hi there, @JethrinaBodina

For me, declining the Boosters by closing the app is not a good idea. I've done that before accidentally, not paying attention to what I was doing since I am in the habit of multi-tasking. I miss out on the boosters. I thought I would get them back but didn't. It is better to accept them while they are around and let them time-out if I can't play. Sometimes I get 2 one-time use boosters when they timed-out which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. 😊 As far as the Sugar Drops, I like the New Feature better because I don't have to claim the Boosters right away unlike the old one. The Boosters can sit the Wheel Of Power-Ups in the Game Map until I've used up the Timed Boosters that I just received so they don't overlap which is nice. Unfortunately, we're back in the Old System where the Boosters are distributed towards the end of the game in increments and have to be claimed right away.
  • Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Merry Christmas to everybody and keep opposing “FIX” and timed boosters.
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    I hope King loves his empty stocking in the morning.  He has been awful naughty this year with all his fixes so a stocking full of coal is all he deserves.   That is my two cents which is more than he deserves.  Good night.  Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas.  
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Just went through 5 quick lives with timed boosters, that were of no help, on level 5330.  I’ve been stuck on this level for a week and refuse to use any of my boosters or gold bars.  I got down to where I could’ve used 5 hammers to pass the level, but I’m not giving King the satisfaction.  

Reverse the “fix” in January after King comes back from holiday!  I know that I would be giving coal to the King Studio this Xmas.  

Anyways, I wish everyone in the community and your families a merry Christmas and happy holidays!  2020 is going to be awesome!  🤟
  • John_King
    John_King Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have just deleted Candy Crush and will not play again
    Bye King but enough is enough
    I made it past level 6000 and i am done
    I will keep an eye on this forum and if the FIX is actually fixed then I might review my decision - but I doubt it
    You have ruined my Christmas
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    @mercerik, you do realize that if you spin the wheel and get timed boosters you can just shut the app down without accepting them, and they’ll be there next time you open it?
    It is not the Daily Booster Spin. It is from the Daily Treat Calendar. These Timed Boosters are nice to have especially when I am stuck in the Quick Sand with no help to pull me out. They only get wasted now if I am too busy to play or when I am asleep when they come in.

When it comes to Candy Crush Saga, I know the Ins and Out of it. I am have been playing this game since its release in 2012.   
    Last night I spun the wheel to get my daily, and I got an hour of combos. I closed down, just spun, got the same, don’t have an hour to play, so I closed. Another way they are taking boosters we can bank and use later
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    mercerik said:
    It is not the Daily Booster Spin. It is from the Daily Treat Calendar. These Timed Boosters are nice to have especially when I am stuck in the Quick Sand with no help to pull me out. They only get wasted now if I am too busy to play or when I am asleep when they come in.

When it comes to Candy Crush Saga, I know the Ins and Out of it. I am have been playing this game since its release in 2012.   
    Last night I spun the wheel to get my daily, and I got an hour of combos. I closed down, just spun, got the same, don’t have an hour to play, so I closed. Another way they are taking boosters we can bank and use later
    Hi there, @LuckyMe1189 !  

If it is not Timed, you can bank it. However, if it is Timed, it will only stay in your Backpack of Sweet Supplies at the amount of time given.

One more thing, we don't have any control on Timed Boosters when we get them. If we get Color Bombs and Striped and Wrapped Candy Combinations, oftentimes they get automatically used in the Pre-Play Page. The Swedish Fish and the Coconut Wheels don't. The Coconut Wheels oftentimes get Timed-Out in the Backpack of Sweet Supplies which is awful. 

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Hi there, @JethrinaBodina

For me, declining the Boosters by closing the app is not a good idea. I've done that before accidentally, not paying attention to what I was doing since I am in the habit of multi-tasking. I miss out on the boosters. I thought I would get them back but didn't. It is better to accept them while they are around and let them time-out if I can't play. Sometimes I get 2 one-time use boosters when they timed-out which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. 😊 As far as the Sugar Drops, I like the New Feature better because I don't have to claim the Boosters right away unlike the old one. The Boosters can sit the Wheel Of Power-Ups in the Game Map until I've used up the Timed Boosters that I just received so they don't overlap which is nice. Unfortunately, we're back in the Old System where the Boosters are distributed towards the end of the game in increments and have to be claimed right away.
    Wheel of Power Ups?? What's dat? I don't get to NOT claim any of the boosters. Snooze you lose, and you don't get to use so you lose anyway. They time out on levels that don't let you choose to use them. That's the stupid part. They can time out AFTER we've turned on the damn timer.
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Wow, 
    Still no response? Not even from the CMs?? You know, even “Sorry guys, we haven’t heard anything either!” 
    You are all watching this thread, it’s not going away. 
    It’s killed the game guys!!
    Cant you see that?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?