⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My candy crush saga is not syncing with Facebook

Options

Answers

• Glasscitygirl
    Glasscitygirl Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I emailed them directly but I am not optimistic about a resolution! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Please fill in the appropriate tropic and sub-tropic, and send to Player Support. You will receive an email from player Support. If you can't find the email in the inbox, definitely check the spam box. In some cases the messages appear there.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    Please fill in the appropriate tropic and sub-tropic, and send to Player Support. You will receive an email from player Support. If you can't find the email in the inbox, definitely check the spam box. In some cases the messages appear there.
    Sukanta.... the problem is the emails are answered in a generic manner by an automated robot. Which does not solve this SYSTEM problem
  • Glasscitygirl
    Options
    I DID email them directly and got a generic response that didn't apply! I am in the verge of not playing anymore because I can't receive gifts, spin the wheel, purchase, etc. Don't you think it's a problem on your end when many people are having the same problem? 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Katrina_A said:
    Sukanta.... the problem is the emails are answered in a generic manner by an automated robot. Which does not solve this SYSTEM problem
    Please tell me the details of your problem and show me a screenshot of your problem.
  • Glasscitygirl
    Options
    you can't ever get past this screen! I've been trying for days! King log-in & FB gives the same response! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Did you find the following screenshot while connecting game to the server?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Glasscitygirl
    In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. There are other reasons, but it is the main cause of the game app corrupted and  According to your screenshot I see that your game has been corrupted.
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way. You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    Katrina_A said:
    Please tell me the details of your problem and show me a screenshot of your problem.
    It’s the same as everyone else’s..... I have finally got in contact with a real person within King which is looking into it. And for your information I have NOT changed my Facebook password and my screen is exactly the same as the ones displayed in this post. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @Katrina_A
    There are many reasons for this problem, I just explained one major reason. Follow what I have said that will surely solve your problem. Sorry, I can't find any advice on protecting your boosters.😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?