No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Fury161 said:
    Wow, 
    Still no response? Not even from the CMs?? You know, even “Sorry guys, we haven’t heard anything either!” 
    You are all watching this thread, it’s not going away. 
    It’s killed the game guys!!
    Cant you see that?
    Hi there, @Fury161 !

Unfortunately, the CM does not consistently respond to inquiries here or something else which is what I noticed. He sent me a message on December 16 accusing me of urging the members here to boycott Candy Crush Saga. I responded to his message on the same day telling him that "Never in my postings did I urge people to Boycott Candy Crush Saga. If you think I did, please point to it. Other people in the thread did that, not me. I love this game, otherwise I would not have posted thousands of videos on YouTube. I think you misunderstood my comments."  

I understand that he is still new to this job and just learning the ropes. In his short period of time here, he should not accuse anyone unless he is sure. He can't rely on Hear Say especially from people who has ax to grind. I believe my messages were ignored. So, I am not surprised if we don't hear from him on this thread at all. I think this is how it is going to be from now on. His silence is deafening! 
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    Hi there, @JethrinaBodina

For me, declining the Boosters by closing the app is not a good idea. I've done that before accidentally, not paying attention to what I was doing since I am in the habit of multi-tasking. I miss out on the boosters. I thought I would get them back but didn't. It is better to accept them while they are around and let them time-out if I can't play. Sometimes I get 2 one-time use boosters when they timed-out which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. 😊 As far as the Sugar Drops, I like the New Feature better because I don't have to claim the Boosters right away unlike the old one. The Boosters can sit the Wheel Of Power-Ups in the Game Map until I've used up the Timed Boosters that I just received so they don't overlap which is nice. Unfortunately, we're back in the Old System where the Boosters are distributed towards the end of the game in increments and have to be claimed right away.
    Wheel of Power Ups?? What's dat? I don't get to NOT claim any of the boosters. Snooze you lose, and you don't get to use so you lose anyway. They time out on levels that don't let you choose to use them. That's the stupid part. They can time out AFTER we've turned on the damn timer.
    @JethrinaBodina

Hi Jethrina! 

In the Game Map, the Power-Ups are represented by the Wheel which is why I call it the Wheel of Power-Ups. The Sweet Supplies have a Backpack Icon so I call it Backpack of Sweet Supplies and the Fun Events has a Gold Cup Icon so I call it Gold Cup Of Fun Events. These just make sense, don't they?

As I said in my comments to @LuckyMe1189 , "we don't have any control on Timed Boosters when we get them. If we get Color Bombs and Striped and Wrapped Candy Combinations, oftentimes they get automatically used in the Pre-Play Page. The Swedish Fish and the Coconut Wheels don't. The Coconut Wheels oftentimes get Timed-Out in the Backpack of Sweet Supplies which is awful."
  • SKManirul
    SKManirul Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    **Edit by CM: removed personal details** 
    Sk manirul
    Good morning sir 
  • mercerik
    edited December 2019
    SKManirul said:

Sk manirul
    Good morning sir 
    Hi there, @SKManirul ! Welcome to the Board Reset Change Thread & the Community!

I just want to call your attention about your e-mail address being visible to the public. You might want to take it off your post to protect yourself and your privacy. 

Thanks!
  • mpkbhicks
    mpkbhicks Posts: 10 Level 2
    Was hoping for some “Christmas Cheer” news, but nope. King has still not removed the ridiculous “fix” for board re-sets. Since the “fix”, not a single board for me has had any boosters positioned where they were any use. The delightful 15 minute boosters were a waste. I used numerous lives and boosters, usually to lose the game needing only one more move. Sorry King, not buying the “ Fix” story and not playing the game as often as I used to.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Yah, I rarely get to use the timed boosters cuz they aren't a choice for the level I'll on I'm on even though EVERY booster COULD be able to be chosen on each level. The dumbest part is that they reward you then take the reward from you immediately after. We should be able to play any booster on any level and start the timer when we are ready to play
  • lorieb4
    lorieb4 Posts: 32 Level 2
    I noticed the piggy bank went from 60 down to 30, then up to 33...now back up to 60.  I stopped buying it after the board reset issue.  They need to reinstate it before I will purchase it again.
  • JethrinaBodina
    lorieb4 said:
    I noticed the piggy bank went from 60 down to 30, then up to 33...now back up to 60.  I stopped buying it after the board reset issue.  They need to reinstate it before I will purchase it again.
    I don't even HAVE the piggy bank anymore. Don't know where that went! Good grief. 
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    This game makes me crazy!!!!  How many versions of the game are out there?  My piggy bank is sitting full on 30 and I have never had 60.  I logged on and took 5 minutes to lose my five lives.  Is it so hard to put out a game where everyone has the potential to buy or not buy the same number of gold bars.  We should also have the right to start the game with a board we like.  OH I forgot they have focus group to to test different versions of game.  Evidently I don't belong to any group but left to find an even playing field on my own.  I haven't purchased anything since King put in his Fix and it hasn't made that much difference to how I play the game it just takes me a lot longer to pass a level and lose my lives very quickly.
    That is my two cents worth for what it's worth ( I keep forgetting that two cents is worth nothing !!!! )

• JethrinaBodina
    edited December 2019

That is my two cents worth for what it's worth ( I keep forgetting that two cents is worth nothing !!!! )

Hey... I don't even HAVE a piggy bank soooo... There are so many differences between my Mom's games and mine, her two devices are different, and she really gets the short end cuz I at least have Booster Bot or Tiffi's holiday boosters. On the other hand, Mom has ad videos and I haven't had them since an update in Nov. That's what brought me to this forum to begin with.
    It isn't fair, especially when players are in contests with other players and they have zero chance of winning if they are hobbled by the random insanely frustrating updates being pushed to random players on a weekly basis. You never know what the game will look like on any given day. 
    King thinks that's a good thing, I do NOT.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?