No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Lindholmen
    Lindholmen Posts: 3 Newbie
    I play Geometry Dash, it’s much better, I suggest you should try it! ^-^

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    ontgt55 said:

Its interesting that this community board exists for everyone to vent without a single person from the company acknowledging or responding.    

At the end of the day, it’s just a game... play if you want or don’t....end of story!
    If you read through the thread the game CM has commented. Nobody higher than that will as the CMs are the spokespeople for King. Despite players thoughts, this thread isn't being ignored and feedback is being passed on. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    ontgt55 said:

Its interesting that this community board exists for everyone to vent without a single person from the company acknowledging or responding.    

At the end of the day, it’s just a game... play if you want or don’t....end of story!
    If you read through the thread the game CM has commented. Nobody higher than that will as the CMs are the spokespeople for King. Despite players thoughts, this thread isn't being ignored and feedback is being passed on. 
    While it is true, the CM has commented, reading through the thread that is approaching 77 pages is asking a bit too much from anyone, especially those that have been following this thread for nearly three weeks from the first page. There have been no comments other than to say there will be an announcement from the Studio "soon", and THAT was stated almost TWO weeks ago.

SOON has come and gone. The only thing heard from anyone that represents King is CRICKETS. Oh, and the occasional comment censoring if something is said that they don't want anyone to hear. I am not referring to foul language or rudeness that has been vented here, I'm talking about complete censorship of comments that provide information about other social media platforms that have similar discussion threads running about this and other topics of contention specific to CCS.

It is TIME for a CM to come out from under the desk and face the public. It is TIME to make good on the promise of forthcoming information. This situation CLEARLY is not going to go away or resolve itself.
    I want to throw my remote at the TV every time a CCS commercial comes on...
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    I keep coming back hoping th the "King" has come up with an answer.  I guess he is still celebrating the holidays and his loyal customers do not matter.  It is not that hard to say Yes you can have your reset back or No we are going to keep it the way it is.  STOP ignoring your "Community" and let us have an answer.  I personally do not want to carry unfinished business into the New Year .  

That's my two cents this afternoon.  I wish I knew if anyone was listening.  KING are you listening?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2019
    @m_j_ the community moderator @Pounawea did say to you that the studio had made this change and were aware it wasn't popular. You maybe missed it in all the posts though :(

@JethrinaBodina I think its more likely because he cannot tell you what you want to hear. Its not down to him :( The censoring you speak of is the same as it would be on every other thread they like to keep threads relative to the community the same as other forums do. Even the Superstars have to be careful what links we share.  If you want to share links you could do it as a group message? Nobody is stopping that. Or share the links as people ask. That is often how it works for other topics. 
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    edited December 2019
    Ok, geometry dash costs money. If money isn't a big deal why stop playing Candy Crush?

• TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Also, I can't say that this new feature is my favorite decision ever, but just because you can't exit a board doesn't mean you should just stop playing!
  • lkatk
    lkatk Posts: 6 Level 2

Geometry Dash is a very frustrating and difficult game. My son is totally addicted to it though. The interesting part is that users can create levels that anyone can play. There is a good community of players. 
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    Money isn't a big deal. I was going to buy myself a small booster collection for Christmas. But I am not going to because changing the rules in the middle of the game IS a very big deal. I feel cheated, not by the Support Team (they have been very nice) nor by the moderators here. I feel cheated by King. That's it. 
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    I have been on this thread since the beginning.  I have read every post so don't act as if I don't know what is happening.  We the loyal customers are basically being held in turmoil while "KIng" acts as if we don't deserve an answer.  That is all any of  us want is a final and definitive answer.  My two cents!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?