No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Pounawea said:
    Hello @TurboTim66 and @Ledalasvegas

As I commented in previous posts, I totally understand the frustration caused by this change in the game. As you might know, I recently joined this community and I'm still getting to know things about the game and, most importantly, about you, our players.

Your different game experiences and your feelings when playing the game are very important to me. Every one and each of us can play and strategize in a completely different way and this is what I aim to understand. During these days that have passed, some players might have tried to change/adapt the way they play to this new scenario, some might have already quit. Other players, perhaps, might have decided to wait until the official announcement is released. We have a big community & forum members (growing!) of Candy Crushers and I want to know from all of you so I can represent your voice and sentiment better. 

I understand the situation is extremely sensitive and I totally understand that you might quit the game because you fully disagree with the latest changes brought to the game. This discussion is very difficult, there are a lot of emotions and tension involved.

At the same time, your frustration, disappointment, and concern about the final decision of the team cannot lead to disrespectful comments to my persona, nor to the people working here and nor any member of this community. Insults are not welcome in this community.

That being said, I'll insist on that part again, as soon as we have the official announcement, I'll be posting it here. 

Thanks a lot everyone and have a delicious day.

@m_j_ the community moderator @Pounawea did say to you that the studio had made this change and were aware it wasn't popular. You maybe missed it in all the posts though :(

@Chicken_Slayer !

Just so you know, there is a difference between a Community Moderator and a Community Manager as far as responsibilities and titles are concerned. The acronym might be the same but the title itself are 2 different positions. We might not be a Superstar Community Member but we pay attention. It doesn't take a Superstar to be well-informed and knowledgeable in topics pertaining to this Community.

We were and still are hoping for answers from someone who could make a difference and not from anyone telling a  member or members, like you yourself, that they missed something. It would have been better if these comments came from @Pounawea himself, the Community Manager and not from a Community Member Superstar.  This is not disrespect, this is just a fact. Have you ever thought that if we are successful in this Board Reset Restoration Plea that you'll be benefiting from this yourself? 

The last comment that @Pounawea posted that gives a little hope for everyone here to hold on to, was dated December 17 on page 59 which I quoted and highlighted above.  There is another one on page 62 dated December 18 in response to kessa321 but it was only about a Studio not doing a trial, not about the official announcement that he mentioned in some of his comments. After these two, nothing, which was why I said SILENCE IS DEAFENING!

As the Community Manager, he shouldn't keep us in the dark and let a Community Member Superstar who is not an employee be his spokeswoman. He is very much capable of explaining himself, don't you think so? 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       Whatever they decide to announce, if they ever make an announcement, to me it by now will be too little too late. Even if they against all odds unfix the fix. The damage is done and won't be forgotten. 
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    The bottom line is that they provide a product and we are the consumers. I highly doubt there's been a single positive reaction to this imaginary fix. Ergo, we...consumers...are being ignored in the substance of our complaints. Throwing out a *we know it's not popular and will keep you updated* is nowhere near a substantitive response; it's filler. 
    I suspect they're banking on this new ad campaign bringing in a slew of newer, greener players who won't know any differently. When it fails, as it will, they'll either fix this mess or hunker down and hope it goes away. Regardless, by ignoring their most steadfast customers, they're screwing up what used to be a promising business model and they'll probably end up abandoned. I'm certainly not going to pay for boosters with zero discretionary usage. Who would?
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ofFI/candy-crush-saga-smash-it-song-by-amanda-fondell

I feel like I’ve seen this TV commercial a million times in the last five days!  Makes me want to 🤮
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ofFI/candy-crush-saga-smash-it-song-by-amanda-fondell

I feel like I’ve seen this TV commercial a million times in the last five days!  Makes me want to 🤮
    OMG, makes me wanna throw the remote at the TV. It's a RECYCLED commercial. They're too cheap to even make a new one. It's illogical to tell the peasants (that's us, you know) that they had to "fix"  what wasn't really broken but they "trial" features for some and REMOVE them from others. Why did I lose access to annoying ad videos as soon as I passed level 2000? Hmmm. By design? Or just a big fat tough beans... You are no longer worthy of the "trial". Wait..
    That makes no sense...my Mom has them on one device but has never had them on the other... But wait... I have the Booster Bot. What's that, she asks, having never seen that on either device. 
    Really? And we all have to compete against each other to win races so we get more than timed boosters that are useless. 
  • CarynVB
    CarynVB Posts: 7 Level 2
    A friend of mine mentioned something about a leethax cheat where you get unlimited lives, boosters and gold bars. Unfortunately my system is not compatible but it might be a way for others to continue playing a game they love without giving King another penny. I’ve given up weeks ago but I still check back every now again to see if anyone has bothered to respond. I know... silly me!
  • joolsg10
    joolsg10 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I deleted ccs way back when I got to level 4000, recently uploaded it again to my phone, now waiting for new levels as they come out, sitting at level 6050 at the moment. Really disappointed that this "fix" is in place, when it is in fact just a money making "fix" also have a gripe regarding the "fantastic five" team. The team I was in were all working and earning similar scores, so gathering rewards quickly....now all of a sudden I'm in a different team with players who just don't "play", yet another money making opportunity 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    gripe regarding the "fantastic five" team. The team I was in were all working and earning similar scores, so gathering rewards quickly....now all of a sudden I'm in a different team with players who just don't "play", yet another money making opportunity 
    I think the "team" should be s shuffled if they don't play for over a couple of weeks or something like that. I have two others that play, two that don't. We're not the "fantastic" anything
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    gripe regarding the "fantastic five" team. The team I was in were all working and earning similar scores, so gathering rewards quickly....now all of a sudden I'm in a different team with players who just don't "play", yet another money making opportunity 
    I think the "team" should be s shuffled if they don't play for over a couple of weeks or something like that. I have two others that play, two that don't. We're not the "fantastic" anything
    The Fauxtastic five does give you new “teammates” if the final goal isn’t met.  Since they took away the strategic reset feature I have noticed a drastic drop off in points scored so it’s not just me that hasn’t been playing it’s apparently many others as well.  Other players must be noticing this too.
  • joolsg10
    joolsg10 Posts: 6 Level 2
    The Fauxtastic five does give you new “teammates” if the final goal isn’t met.  Since they took away the strategic reset feature I have noticed a drastic drop off in points scored so it’s not just me that hasn’t been playing it’s apparently many others as well.  Other players must be noticing this too.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?