💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Let Every Player Experience The Free Spin & Watch An Ad For Variety of Extras To Be Fair

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited October 2020 in Tiffi's Idea Library
I feel for the Players/Members who do not have these features in their Mobile Devices. I can understand their anger especially seeing some Community Members talking about these in discussions. Now that the Free Board Reset is taken away abruptly, it is like adding insult to injury or pouring gas on the flames. 

To King Games & The Team

I understand that the Once A Day Free Spin will not give you any revenue but it will not hurt you either. The Watch An Ad Get Extra Life, The Watch An Ad Get A Booster On Pre-Play Page, The Watch An Ad Get Extra Daily Booster Spin after the Free Spin, The Watch An Ad Get A Gift Delivery From A Critter in a Hot Air Balloon are all Revenue Generators for you. If these are Enabled for Everyone, these will be a Great Source of Revenue. I don't understand why only a few players are given a chance to have these experience and benefits.

This Christmas as a present for each player, please Enable these for everyone! 

To The Members of this Community

Please hit or tap the Green Vote Button Below if you agree with this Plea and comment on how you feel about this matter!

Thanks for your Support!

63 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?