games won't connect to facebook

Options
MsLilMike
MsLilMike Posts: 10 Level 2
Hello,
None of my 5 King games will reconnect to facebook. They won't update and candy crush friends won't show any more boards until I'm able to update. This issue has been going on for over a year and I have had to stop playing all games due to this matter. 

PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
    MsLilMike said:
    They won't update and candy crush friends won't show any more boards until I'm able to update.
    What do you mean?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    MsLilMike said:
    Hello,
    None of my 5 King games will reconnect to facebook. They won't update and candy crush friends won't show any more boards until I'm able to update. This issue has been going on for over a year and I have had to stop playing all games due to this matter. 

PLEASE HELP
    Hi there, @MsLilMike !  Welcome to the Community!

I have the same issue on the 3 King Games Apps on Windows 10 which started yesterday. The Facebook button is non-responsive. I never had this issue or any issue whatsoever in my 7 years of playing Candy Crush Saga Game. It is really weird that this is happening to my game all of a sudden.

Below is the ScreenShot for Candy Crush Saga. Please let me know if you have the same issue. I am currently busy working on a project but I will try to see if I can fix this on my end when I get done. I will let you know if it works or not. 

Thanks!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I also have the problem that the Facebook button does not respond. But if I then close the window with the little green x (top right), the connection is there.
  • mercerik
    Options
    I also have the problem that the Facebook button does not respond. But if I then close the window with the little green x (top right), the connection is there.
    @Werner_Cichy !

Hi Werner! I did that several times long before you made this comment. It didn't change a thing. It is still the same.
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @mercerik
    Well, yes

For me it works like this
    I just connected Bubble Wich 3 to Facebook on Win 10

• Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    I can’t connect too. Have contacted King about it several times but they are not good with getting back to me
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik
    Well, yes

For me it works like this
    I just connected Bubble Wich 3 to Facebook on Win 10

@Werner_Cichy

I don't doubt that! You are not one of the members who oppose the Board Reset so that must be the reason why you got it back so quickly. 

I have not decided what to do yet since I am doing something that is more important than playing Candy Crush Saga. I don't want to do anything drastic because I don't want to lose my Gift Of Lives given by Facebook Friends and my Banked Boosters in the Backpack Of Sweet Supplies.

If for any reason I can't play Candy Crush Saga anymore, as a YouTube Creator, I have other Options to replace it. I am not really that worried about it. Besides, there is more to life than Candy Crush Saga Game and other King Games.
  • PlayNow
    PlayNow Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I might be able to solve your problem: contact the king via the help centre.#LIKETOHELP
  • mercerik
    Options
    PlayNow said:
    I might be able to solve your problem: contact the king via the help centre.#LIKETOHELP
    @PlayNow !

Yeah, right! You must be a newbie! 🤣 
  • Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options
    PlayNow said:
    Yeah you will get an automated message which leads to feck all.... I know cause I’ve been trying since the middle of Dec ......

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?