No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    You seem to have some kind of problem with intelligent players like myself(of which I’m sure I’m just one out of many of thousands) that have been playing this game since its inception without being dumb enough to spend actual money on virtual fake completely worthless whimsical fantasy “goods”.

I assure you I have no shortage of disposable income to spend however I choose but whiffing actual cash on fake online-meaningless-game items is the last way I would spend it.  With my actual hard-earned paycheck tonight I made about $500 on the various sports bets I made.  I can’t imagine the empty feeling I would have had if I used that money to “beat” a never-ending array of completely skill-less levels which are only able to be easily won based on the cascades generated by the game.

To your point, I am happy to “watch” ads in order to assist in level completion which supports King but this option was only available to me for a couple months. Naturally I didn’t actually watch the ads nor would I ever be interested in whatever they were trying to dupe me into buying but I certainly understand the monetary initiative behind their employment.  

You were foolish enough to spend actual money on a free game??  Sounds like you deserve what you got.  No one with even half a brain would spend money on a completely free-to-play game.
    WOW.
    You seem to have an over-inflated ego that makes you think you're allowed to bully, belittle, and demean people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
    You have NO manners. You are rude and condescending. If being this soulless uncouth troll is all you bring to this discussion you are foolish for thinking anyone wants to hear what you have you say. No one CARES about your opinion and shouldn't have to be subjected to them.

If a grown ass adult wants to spend money on a game that has offers such as CCS, they have the right to do so because they are GROWN ASS ADULTS. Enhancing their ability to play this or any other game is a personal choice and their right. 

You owe Turbo an apology and you need to STFU or just take it somewhere else...you are no better than anyone else.
    Incredible. 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    You seem to have some kind of problem with intelligent players like myself(of which I’m sure I’m just one out of many of thousands) that have been playing this game since its inception without being dumb enough to spend actual money on virtual fake completely worthless whimsical fantasy “goods”.

I assure you I have no shortage of disposable income to spend however I choose but whiffing actual cash on fake online-meaningless-game items is the last way I would spend it.  With my actual hard-earned paycheck tonight I made about $500 on the various sports bets I made.  I can’t imagine the empty feeling I would have had if I used that money to “beat” a never-ending array of completely skill-less levels which are only able to be easily won based on the cascades generated by the game.

To your point, I am happy to “watch” ads in order to assist in level completion which supports King but this option was only available to me for a couple months. Naturally I didn’t actually watch the ads nor would I ever be interested in whatever they were trying to dupe me into buying but I certainly understand the monetary initiative behind their employment.  

You were foolish enough to spend actual money on a free game??  Sounds like you deserve what you got.  No one with even half a brain would spend money on a completely free-to-play game.
    WOW.
    You seem to have an over-inflated ego that makes you think you're allowed to bully, belittle, and demean people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.
    You have NO manners. You are rude and condescending. If being this soulless uncouth troll is all you bring to this discussion you are foolish for thinking anyone wants to hear what you have you say. No one CARES about your opinion and shouldn't have to be subjected to them.

If a grown ass adult wants to spend money on a game that has offers such as CCS, they have the right to do so because they are GROWN ASS ADULTS. Enhancing their ability to play this or any other game is a personal choice and their right. 

You owe Turbo an apology and you need to STFU or just take it somewhere else...you are no better than anyone else.
    Incredible. 

You must have been foolish enough to spend money on a free game.  I’d apologize, but you’re clearly the victim here.  Are you pleased with your “investment” into this completely free-to-play game?
  • adahelena
    adahelena Posts: 14 Level 2
    tiggest said:
    Normally, I do not post to boards, however I feel I have to give my input so I created an account to post.  With this king change, I no longer spend any money, my progress is pathetic, my fantastic 5 bless their souls, have stalled.  I no longer find pleasure playing candy crush.  Hopefully king puts this standard reset board back, that will can’t be the only thing that will get me paying again.

This game is free.  There’s no need to spend money in the first place; doing so is foolish.

As to your point, thanks for adding your voice to the rest of us who despise this company for changing the rules of their game 7 years after its release.  It’s clear that people are playing less thanks to the lack of points being accrued in the useless “team” feature fauxtastic five.  If you’re like many of us you’ll simply find other ways to spend your free time until King comes to their senses and reverts gameplay to its original state.
    This game is free.  There’s no need to spend money in the first place; doing so is foolish.”

what an obnoxious, condescending thing to say. 

obviously we are all aware the game is free. but thanks for pointing that out redundantly.

people are allowed to spend their money on whatever they wish. and many people dont have any problem spending a few dollars a week on a game that gives them pleasure or happiness or relaxation. or *whatever they hell they want*

dont insult people by acting because they choose to do things differently than you
  • Dirty_Nurse
    adahelena said:
    tiggest said:
    Normally, I do not post to boards, however I feel I have to give my input so I created an account to post.  With this king change, I no longer spend any money, my progress is pathetic, my fantastic 5 bless their souls, have stalled.  I no longer find pleasure playing candy crush.  Hopefully king puts this standard reset board back, that will can’t be the only thing that will get me paying again.

This game is free.  There’s no need to spend money in the first place; doing so is foolish.

As to your point, thanks for adding your voice to the rest of us who despise this company for changing the rules of their game 7 years after its release.  It’s clear that people are playing less thanks to the lack of points being accrued in the useless “team” feature fauxtastic five.  If you’re like many of us you’ll simply find other ways to spend your free time until King comes to their senses and reverts gameplay to its original state.
    “This game is free.  There’s no need to spend money in the first place; doing so is foolish.”

obviously we are all aware the game is free. but thanks for pointing that out redundantly.

people are allowed to spend their money on whatever they wish. and many people dont have any problem spending a few dollars a week on a game that gives them pleasure or happiness or relaxation. or *whatever they hell they want*

dont insult people by acting because they choose to do things differently than you
    You’re quite welcome!   This particular game is completely free to play so I’m happy to share my wisdom here.  With all the things to spend money on in the world, a free-to-play game whose rules apparently change randomly is the last place to engage in such careless behavior.  
  • adahelena
    Addiction as good as broken! Deleted the shortcuts, logged in twice only since last post.

Thank you King/Activision - I would have spent many hours and maybe $40 or more on your game already in the last 10 days if it wasn't for your greed. Thats what I did last year during the Xmas shutdown period, and really enjoyed the game time. It was my holiday treat to myself.

Because I could shuffle before starting by the way, in case you really are this stupid as to not get that yet, as it appears you are.

For you others still watching this thread - look below at the numbers. 1.2K answers, 57.5K views over less than a month. This thread blitzes everything else in these entire forums, yet still the gutless wonders do not answer or respond to the player base.

And what is more, they have deliberately removed this from the hot topics box, though as you can see here, it is clearly the hottest topic and clearly should be at the top of that list. There is nothing else even remotely close in numbers.

Get the message guys - they have sent it loud and clear. They simply do not care. We should respond in kind in my humble opinion and simply stop everything - logging in and playing. It is all they'll understand. 

Have a good New Year all!!

ive got twice your brain and ive paid. BEFORE this fix, of course. get over yourself. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    adahelena said:
    Addiction as good as broken! Deleted the shortcuts, logged in twice only since last post.

Thank you King/Activision - I would have spent many hours and maybe $40 or more on your game already in the last 10 days if it wasn't for your greed. Thats what I did last year during the Xmas shutdown period, and really enjoyed the game time. It was my holiday treat to myself.

Because I could shuffle before starting by the way, in case you really are this stupid as to not get that yet, as it appears you are.

For you others still watching this thread - look below at the numbers. 1.2K answers, 57.5K views over less than a month. This thread blitzes everything else in these entire forums, yet still the gutless wonders do not answer or respond to the player base.

And what is more, they have deliberately removed this from the hot topics box, though as you can see here, it is clearly the hottest topic and clearly should be at the top of that list. There is nothing else even remotely close in numbers.

Get the message guys - they have sent it loud and clear. They simply do not care. We should respond in kind in my humble opinion and simply stop everything - logging in and playing. It is all they'll understand. 

Have a good New Year all!!

ive got twice your brain and ive paid. BEFORE this fix, of course. get over yourself. 
    You have twice my “brain” yet don’t understand the use of apostrophes?
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    You know sometimes in life you meet a person where if you have to explain something to them, they are probably too dumb to understand it. That would be you in this case DN. 🙄

You used 'hard earned paycheck' and 'sports bets' in the same sentence, and think that gives you credibility??? You think that makes you look smart or intelligent? 🤣🤣🤣

"Far more worthy pursuits" like sports betting... Wow, you really told me you intelligent sports betting person you. 🤦‍♂️

I've stopped paying and playing - which is the main point of this thread because they chose to ruin the game by removing pre-start shuffling. That is why you are here - right? Because of the title of this thread-

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives

Although your last few posts suggest you are just here to stir things up by insulting those who made your gaming possible for you.

What an a$$
  • adahelena
    adahelena said:
    tiggest said:

“This game is free.  There’s no need to spend money in the first place; doing so is foolish.”

You’re quite welcome!   This particular game is completely free to play so I’m happy to share my wisdom here.  With all the things to spend money on in the world, a free-to-play game whose rules apparently change randomly is the last place to engage in such careless behavior.  
    adahelena said:
    tiggest said:

lol guess what? no one cares what your idiotic opinions are on strangers’ spending habits. in fact... im about going to go spend $20 on a fun, senseless app in your honor. cheers! 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    adahelena said:
    adahelena said:
    tiggest said:

adahelena said:
    tiggest said:

lol guess what? no one cares what your idiotic opinions are on strangers’ spending habits. in fact... im about going to go spend $20 on a fun, senseless app in your honor. cheers! 
    Good luck!  I hope that $20 nets you as much or more than mine did earlier!
  • adahelena
    adahelena said:
    adahelena said:
    tiggest said:

adahelena said:
    tiggest said:

Good luck!  I hope that $20 nets you as much or more than mine did earlier!
    no one believes you or cares. ✌️
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?