No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      I have never spent any money on this game either, but have some times wondered if doing so instead of spending all that time collecting sugardrops wouldn't have been the more INTELLIGENT choice. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    You know sometimes in life you meet a person where if you have to explain something to them, they are probably too dumb to understand it. That would be you in this case DN. 🙄

You used 'hard earned paycheck' and 'sports bets' in the same sentence, and think that gives you credibility??? You think that makes you look smart or intelligent? 🤣🤣🤣

"Far more worthy pursuits" like sports betting... Wow, you really told me you intelligent sports betting person you. 🤦‍♂️

I've stopped paying and playing - which is the main point of this thread because they chose to ruin the game by removing pre-start shuffling. That is why you are here - right? Because of the title of this thread-

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives

Although your last few posts suggest you are just here to stir things up by insulting those who made your gaming possible for you.

What an a$$
    I sure am an a$$.  How dare I intelligently use my disposable income to generate even more rather than waste it on whimsical fantasy goods which gain me nothing.  I sure am a moron!  I could so totally have 325 coconut wheels right now instead of 245...

Im pretty sure nobody is poking fun at James holthauzer(my apologies if spelling is off) right now.  Yet he has made millions off of what I’m also doing.  But sure, kids, keep throwing money at candy crush which has no returns whatsoever.
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I assure you I have no shortage of disposable income to spend however I choose but whiffing actual cash on fake online-meaningless-game items is the last way I would spend it.  With my actual hard-earned paycheck tonight I made about $500 on the various sports bets I made.  I can’t imagine the empty feeling I would have had if I used that money to “beat” a never-ending array of completely skill-less levels which are only able to be easily won based on the cascades generated by the game.
    The fact that you spend your money on various sports bets could be considered a waste of time as well.  I understand that you may feel that you have control but it is still luck and very addictive.  All you have proven @Dirty_Nurse is that you are simply just a troll lately in this thread.  Of course we are no longer spending money since King implemented the “fix.”  I have lost all respect for you and hope the community managers pick up on your insulting comments toward the community.  Have a nice day. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Ditte said:
      I have never spent any money on this game either, but have some times wondered if doing so instead of spending all that time collecting sugardrops wouldn't have been the more INTELLIGENT choice. 
    I never actually went back and specifically wasted time gathering 180 drops - I only ever did that if I was on the last 60 and completed the new levels before meeting the requirement.  

I dare say it was worth it back when we actually got real boosters that we could bank!  Nowadays we
    only get the timed ones which only serve to hinder us.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    I assure you I have no shortage of disposable income to spend however I choose but whiffing actual cash on fake online-meaningless-game items is the last way I would spend it.  With my actual hard-earned paycheck tonight I made about $500 on the various sports bets I made.  I can’t imagine the empty feeling I would have had if I used that money to “beat” a never-ending array of completely skill-less levels which are only able to be easily won based on the cascades generated by the game.
    The fact that you spend your money on various sports bets could be considered a waste of time as well.  I understand that you may feel that you have control but it is still luck and very addictive.  All you have proven @Dirty_Nurse is that you are simply just a troll lately in this thread.  Of course we are no longer spending money since King implemented the “fix.”  I have lost all respect for you and hope the community managers pick up on your insulting comments toward the community.  Have a nice day. 
    You’re right, I “wasted” ten seconds placing a wager that netted me over $300.  Of course i realize I’m lucky with any wager, I’m certainly not stupid and know that the people in Vegas know more than I ever will about various odds; that’s their job after all.

My point is, I turned my disposable income into profit.  What potential gain is there in spending money on a free game?

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I do not care what I gain playing this game.  If you have been reading this thread, we all had reasons continuing to play this game before the “fix.”  The game even advertises as escape the stress of today.  What anyone does with their disposable income is their business?  Stop criticizing people for that.  I warned you once earlier in this thread and now you are receiving the feedback you deserve.  
  • Dirty_Nurse
    I do not care what I gain playing this game.  If you have been reading this thread, we all had reasons continuing to play this game before the “fix.”  The game even advertises as escape the stress of today.  What anyone does with their disposable income is their business?  Stop criticizing people for that.  I warned you once earlier in this thread and now you are receiving the feedback you deserve.  
    I couldn’t care less about random players’ feedback.  I have been a player since 2012 and - while I’d love to continue - I simply do not care to ever play again if such a basic rule of the game is changed.  

Anyone who pays money to play a free-to-play game is quite frankly foolish, for lack of a better non-bannable term.  
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Believe it or not - we are on the same page here.  I also find it ridiculous that King has not proffered an official response after almost a month now even after hundreds of negative responses here and on other review platforms.

The piss-poor excuse of this being a “fix” is an absolute joke as it was previously addressed and quickly reverted earlier this year.  

I can’t wait to hear what the useless CM has to say in a few days when the infamous “studio” is back from their holiday vacation...
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    @Dirty_Nurse - I wish you all the best. I hope you are not judged as you judge others. That would not end well for you.

I still won't pay or play because I can't shuffle at the start - remember? That is why the rest of us are here. We are trying to make a point to the game maker.

We are not here to abuse and insult people we don't know, which for you is to apparently highlight how smart you think you are compared to the others who can see straight through you.
  • Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    I have to say that I completely agree with the annoyance of no longer being able to back out of games and reshuffle the boards.  I find this even more frustrating as I've come to see over the past year that lots of game boards within CC have had a massive reduction in moves which often means that the only way many levels are passable is with a good reshuffle and getting boosters in the right places (otherwise a level can take over a week or more to pass and that just serves to create a boring pace of game play).  

I have paid in the past for boosters/gold when the game became stalled but in the past it was always a decent compromise that I could reshuffle the boards and get the boosters to work for me...now there is zero incentive what so ever to pay for any boosters as they will just be wasted when they start in odd places.  If the aim of King is to get more people paying for gold/boosters then this is the wrong way to go about it as there is no desire at all to buy any now.

On a side note @Dirty_Nurse paying a few dollars here and there for a game you enjoy on here each week is actually cheaper than going to the cinema and seeing a single movie weekly, or playing some video games in an arcade, cheaper even than the rental of a movie on my cable tv box.. the cost of a single movie ticket at a cinema here is more than the 10 bucks I might spend on here and I get a weeks enjoyment out of the 10 bucks.  Having said that, I usually only spend 10 bucks in a fortnight on CC (probably cause I only play CC every few days or so).  Mind you, I would far rather "frivolously waste"  my money on CC than develop a gambling problem :)  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?