🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• DitteDitte Posts: 145 Level 3
      I have never spent any money on this game either, but have some times wondered if doing so instead of spending all that time collecting sugardrops wouldn't have been the more INTELLIGENT choice. 
  • Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 486 Level 4
    You know sometimes in life you meet a person where if you have to explain something to them, they are probably too dumb to understand it. That would be you in this case DN. 🙄

You used 'hard earned paycheck' and 'sports bets' in the same sentence, and think that gives you credibility??? You think that makes you look smart or intelligent? 🤣🤣🤣

"Far more worthy pursuits" like sports betting... Wow, you really told me you intelligent sports betting person you. 🤦‍♂️

I've stopped paying and playing - which is the main point of this thread because they chose to ruin the game by removing pre-start shuffling. That is why you are here - right? Because of the title of this thread-

No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives

Although your last few posts suggest you are just here to stir things up by insulting those who made your gaming possible for you.

What an a$$
    I sure am an a$$.  How dare I intelligently use my disposable income to generate even more rather than waste it on whimsical fantasy goods which gain me nothing.  I sure am a moron!  I could so totally have 325 coconut wheels right now instead of 245...

Im pretty sure nobody is poking fun at James holthauzer(my apologies if spelling is off) right now.  Yet he has made millions off of what I’m also doing.  But sure, kids, keep throwing money at candy crush which has no returns whatsoever.
    Ditte said:
      I have never spent any money on this game either, but have some times wondered if doing so instead of spending all that time collecting sugardrops wouldn't have been the more INTELLIGENT choice. 
    I never actually went back and specifically wasted time gathering 180 drops - I only ever did that if I was on the last 60 and completed the new levels before meeting the requirement.  

I dare say it was worth it back when we actually got real boosters that we could bank!  Nowadays we
    only get the timed ones which only serve to hinder us.
    I assure you I have no shortage of disposable income to spend however I choose but whiffing actual cash on fake online-meaningless-game items is the last way I would spend it.  With my actual hard-earned paycheck tonight I made about $500 on the various sports bets I made.  I can’t imagine the empty feeling I would have had if I used that money to “beat” a never-ending array of completely skill-less levels which are only able to be easily won based on the cascades generated by the game.
    The fact that you spend your money on various sports bets could be considered a waste of time as well.  I understand that you may feel that you have control but it is still luck and very addictive.  All you have proven @Dirty_Nurse is that you are simply just a troll lately in this thread.  Of course we are no longer spending money since King implemented the “fix.”  I have lost all respect for you and hope the community managers pick up on your insulting comments toward the community.  Have a nice day. 
    You’re right, I “wasted” ten seconds placing a wager that netted me over $300.  Of course i realize I’m lucky with any wager, I’m certainly not stupid and know that the people in Vegas know more than I ever will about various odds; that’s their job after all.

My point is, I turned my disposable income into profit.  What potential gain is there in spending money on a free game?

• WatchMEcRush21WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 41 Level 2
    I do not care what I gain playing this game.  If you have been reading this thread, we all had reasons continuing to play this game before the “fix.”  The game even advertises as escape the stress of today.  What anyone does with their disposable income is their business?  Stop criticizing people for that.  I warned you once earlier in this thread and now you are receiving the feedback you deserve.  
    I do not care what I gain playing this game.  If you have been reading this thread, we all had reasons continuing to play this game before the “fix.”  The game even advertises as escape the stress of today.  What anyone does with their disposable income is their business?  Stop criticizing people for that.  I warned you once earlier in this thread and now you are receiving the feedback you deserve.  
    I couldn’t care less about random players’ feedback.  I have been a player since 2012 and - while I’d love to continue - I simply do not care to ever play again if such a basic rule of the game is changed.  

Anyone who pays money to play a free-to-play game is quite frankly foolish, for lack of a better non-bannable term.  
    Believe it or not - we are on the same page here.  I also find it ridiculous that King has not proffered an official response after almost a month now even after hundreds of negative responses here and on other review platforms.

The piss-poor excuse of this being a “fix” is an absolute joke as it was previously addressed and quickly reverted earlier this year.  

I can’t wait to hear what the useless CM has to say in a few days when the infamous “studio” is back from their holiday vacation...
  • Kimmy-2Kimmy-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    It would be less irritating if the game didn't glitch out and not always advance to the next level when completing the previous one. I have had wtf moments when I find myself back in the same board I just completed. It has now gone from a minor irritation, to something I will contact support for every single time. They already lost my 30ish dollars a month when they dropped the piggy bank gold to HALF for the same price.. Keep it up, King. Keep it up. 
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 3,227 Legend
    edited December 2019
        Hello 
    Everyone!
    Happy Monday!
    If we fight with each other instead of being supportive of one another,
    then all our work for 28 days is going to be flushed down the toilet. As you
    can see, a Superstar Community Member is on the lookout for a
    brawl so she can close this thread permanently. 

It will be New Year 2020 in 2 days, let's try to get along with
    one another and finish what we've started. Let's just focus on
    things that matter and nothing else. Maybe, just maybe, something
    nice will come out of this.
    Thanks for the Support!
    Let's Keep On Going!
    Be strong &
    Focused!

A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
    - John Keats

Welcome To My Backyard!

Quote:
    Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times. 
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard