No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    It would be less irritating if the game didn't glitch out and not always advance to the next level when completing the previous one. I have had wtf moments when I find myself back in the same board I just completed. It has now gone from a minor irritation, to something I will contact support for every single time. They already lost my 30ish dollars a month when they dropped the piggy bank gold to HALF for the same price.. Keep it up, King. Keep it up. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

You must have been foolish enough to spend money on a free game.  I’d apologize, but you’re clearly the victim here.  Are you pleased with your “investment” into this completely free-to-play game?
    Your wanton use of the word foolish is getting old.
    Your assumptions with regard to what other people do or do not do are insulting. 
    Not that I need to defend myself, I will say that NO, I have not and will never spend my limited funds on this or any other game. However, I don't think that someone that has deserves to be called names. 
    Your "I have plenty of money" and "sports bets" comments only add to your shallowness. In typical bully fashion you boast about yourself to make YOU feel better. No one CARES

Betting on sports, horses, races, etc is as stupid as it gets. Laying money down on the hope that so many things go the right way to lead to a win is absurd and no matter how smart you think you are when you place your bet you're still playing a game of CHANCE. Wherever your money lies, success depends on the ability of an athlete to do their job. That's just foolish.
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Hear ye Jethrina.

Someone who bets on sports accuses others of wasting money. Pot... kettle...

Said it before, if you have to explain it they are probably too dumb to understand.

PS. Bring back restarts without losing a life & boosters King/Activision

PPS. If they do can someone mention it here. I don't log in anymore lol

And Dirty - if they do I'm going to spend money on it just coz I know it will drive you crazy! Wish they'd introduce a shout your mate a special treat feature. I'd get something for @JethrinaBodina too! And @mercerik and one or two others here who deserve it.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
        Hello 
    Everyone!
    Happy Monday!
    If we fight with each other instead of being supportive of one another,
    then all our work for 28 days is going to be flushed down the toilet. As you
    can see, a Superstar Community Member is on the lookout for a
    brawl so she can close this thread permanently. 

It will be New Year 2020 in 2 days, let's try to get along with
    one another and finish what we've started. Let's just focus on
    things that matter and nothing else. Maybe, just maybe, something
    nice will come out of this.
    Thanks for the Support!
    Let's Keep On Going!
    Be strong &
    Focused!

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    edited December 2019
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    adahelena said:
    Addiction as good as broken! Deleted the shortcuts, logged in twice only since last post.

Thank you King/Activision - I would have spent many hours and maybe $40 or more on your game already in the last 10 days if it wasn't for your greed. Thats what I did last year during the Xmas shutdown period, and really enjoyed the game time. It was my holiday treat to myself.

Because I could shuffle before starting by the way, in case you really are this stupid as to not get that yet, as it appears you are.

For you others still watching this thread - look below at the numbers. 1.2K answers, 57.5K views over less than a month. This thread blitzes everything else in these entire forums, yet still the gutless wonders do not answer or respond to the player base.

And what is more, they have deliberately removed this from the hot topics box, though as you can see here, it is clearly the hottest topic and clearly should be at the top of that list. There is nothing else even remotely close in numbers.

Get the message guys - they have sent it loud and clear. They simply do not care. We should respond in kind in my humble opinion and simply stop everything - logging in and playing. It is all they'll understand. 

Have a good New Year all!!

You were foolish enough to spend actual money on a free game??  Sounds like you deserve what you got.  No one with even half a brain would spend money on a completely free-to-play game.
    ive got twice your brain and ive paid. BEFORE this fix, of course.
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    We need to do 2 things. 1) Continue to register our protests here. 2) Don't buy boosters since they will be wasted. I am happy to spend money on games that reward me. I have spent money on Candy Crush. But since this change, "fixing" the "exploit", I will not spend another dime. I have other games I enjoy. BTW, Candy Crush has commercials on US tv - they want more customers. Haha!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @mercerik I keep getting notifications of comments if you are referring to me. Yes we are watching the post. Everyone is watching the post. But really its getting tiresome now of us being falsely accused of things. And the fight you have is with the game studios so lets not try riling up trouble where there doesn't need to be shall we? Contrary to belief. If we pulled negative posts it would be gone already. You clearly have seen I have clicked reactions otherwise you wouldn't know I had been around. As another poster stated about certain posters comments trying to go off topic and not being very nice to other players, I actually agree. There is no need for fighting and nastiness between everyone. Surely you should be happier that its monitored for that too as you are all in this together. But that also includes comments misleading other members. If you want to make an accusation at least make it true. Nobody is looking for an excuse to close the thread. It is a place you can leave your opinion. The only reason we monitor is to make sure the comments are sticking to house rules. Then comments would be edited by the community managers and moderators as they are both have the powers to do so. 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    We need to do 2 things. 1) Continue to register our protests here. 2) Don't buy boosters since they will be wasted. I am happy to spend money on games that reward me. I have spent money on Candy Crush. But since this change, "fixing" the "exploit", I will not spend another dime. I have other games I enjoy. BTW, Candy Crush has commercials on US tv - they want more customers. Haha!
    True, and like @mercerik said, we should stick to the topic of the thread rather than allow the conversation to get out of hand - otherwise it could be closed.  We all may have different views but one thing we all agree on is that the “fix” is ridiculous and the way they have handled this thread leaves much to be desired.

Hard to believe that after 82 pages of comments there’s still no word from King about this.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?