No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    mercerik said:

Below is the ScreenShot of what is happening
    to my Windows 10 App. It is ridiculous that this
    is happening now. What a suspicious coincidence!
    I never had any issues this stupid in my 7 years
    of playing Candy Crush Saga Game. The buttons
    are non-responsive. Believe me, it has nothing
    to do with my Internet Connection. I am in
    the U.S. where Fiber-Optic High
    Speed Internet is common. 

So if you exit Windows10, this is the screen you get? Are all the buttons non-responsive or only the "Continue with Facebook" one? And how do you access the game on Windows 10 (am not using that OS)? Don't you need here a button that says "log in with window 10"?
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    @Pounawea If we do not hear from you on Monday or by Friday at the very latest, then this whole community thread is BS!  People are upset and the game is no longer fun.  I just spent a week trying to pass 5330 which is considered a”normal” level.  No one will spend money on this game.  I’m sure King is happy creating more levels while we are stuck on these stupid levels.  Please give an official announcement like you promised weeks ago!
  • dwarf66
    dwarf66 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First and last post. Thanks for the fun over the last 5 years I have been playing regularly almost everyday. This “fix” has killed the game and I have  found myself no longer wanting to play what was an enjoyable and relaxing diversion from everyday life. Thanks and very sorry to say it but Goodbye.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Do you have Tiffi's Season's stockings in the events menu under the Trophy? Where the Space Race is...? Or, do you have the Booster Bot? Just curious. I have the stockings. My Mom does not.
    I have the stockings unless I skip a day. Then I go back to the beginning, play super easy levels, go look, and there are the stockings again. Fortunately or unfortunately, my Fantastic Five are actually winning and getting the points, I get the prize as I’m only occasionally playing. Which means plenty of people are still playing.
    **spoiler alert RANT incoming**
    (postscript edit  =) ha!)

They are the only option to play and get boosters of any sort for me. I've had no ad videos since November. I will not pay to play a free game, but that's a personal choice. Those that can, do. I can't. The ridiculous number of inconsistencies is why I came to this discussion and that's when I found out they'd also taken the reset. I haven't been playing for years like many others, but I've been playing daily for a few months and for me it's a mental health break. Yeah, I can find other stuff to do, but the strategy keeps my brain occupied just enough,  the frustrating levels are lamented with my partner in crime. Mom is waaaaaay behind me and I help her with the bomby levels. Truthfully, I didn't even know I COULD reset the board until a couple of weeks before they "fixed" it. I have friends that have played since it was born and THEY didn't know about it. Of course, within days of sharing it with them IT'S GONE. I was PIST when my ad videos and spin for moves after you fail a level "features" disappeared after an update. Mom has never had them on her tablet but still has them on her phone. Yeah, I've said it before in this discussion thread. Like everyone else I feel like I'm banging my head on a brick frickin wall.
    It's not going to get me to buy boosters. It's not gonna get me to visit any of their ad sponsors EVER, even if they come back. 
    But I will find every single possible way to cheat my way through every single level. Not playing is only hurting the person that's NOT playing. Not PAYING is what's going to hurt King. 
    I want my freaking stupid inane repetitive ads back! I just want to play THIS stupid game the same way I was playing it when I first loaded the freaking APP!!
    WHAT HAPPENED TO "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT??"

IS ANYBODY LISTENING??
    ARE THEY WAITING FOR COMPLETE AND TOTAL ANARCHY?? IT'S HEEERRRRRRE

HELLOOOOOOOOO @POUNAWEA
    It's been more than TEN days since you blessed us with your presence. TWO WEEKS since the "Announcement is forthcoming".
    Empty promises. Move that bus King threw you under and tell your peasants what's NOT going to happen. Because this little situation isn't going away until you do.

I’ve never had ads, but then again, I only play on my iPad and iPhone, very seldom on PC.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019

So if you exit Windows10, this is the screen you get? Are all the buttons non-responsive or only the "Continue with Facebook" one? And how do you access the game on Windows 10 (am not using that OS)? Don't you need here a button that says "log in with window 10"?
    Hi there, @Eddie_Sparrow

If you are playing with Facebook Log-in, all you need is Continue with Facebook which is not active and unresponsive, or should I say Dead & Buried.😄 There is no such thing as Log-in with Windows 10. It is either you log-in with King Account or Facebook Account. As I said, I played this game for 7 years since its initial release. 

BTW, why would you exit Windows 10 just out of curiosity? If you exit Windows 10, then you're turning your computer off. 😕 I guess what you meant was Exit The Candy Crush Saga App. Just so you know, I have done that several times way too many and it didn't change a thing. The only way is to Uninstall & Reinstall The App. I am not doing that yet because I don't want to lose my Gifts Of Lives and my Banked Boosters in my Backpack Of Sweet Supplies. What a way to punish your Loyal Candy Crush Saga Game Player, King Games & The Team!
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Addiction as good as broken! Deleted the shortcuts, logged in twice only since last post.

Thank you King/Activision - I would have spent many hours and maybe $40 or more on your game already in the last 10 days if it wasn't for your greed. Thats what I did last year during the Xmas shutdown period, and really enjoyed the game time. It was my holiday treat to myself.

Because I could shuffle before starting by the way, in case you really are this stupid as to not get that yet, as it appears you are.

For you others still watching this thread - look below at the numbers. 1.2K answers, 57.5K views over less than a month. This thread blitzes everything else in these entire forums, yet still the gutless wonders do not answer or respond to the player base.

And what is more, they have deliberately removed this from the hot topics box, though as you can see here, it is clearly the hottest topic and clearly should be at the top of that list. There is nothing else even remotely close in numbers.

Get the message guys - they have sent it loud and clear. They simply do not care. We should respond in kind in my humble opinion and simply stop everything - logging in and playing. It is all they'll understand. 

Have a good New Year all!!

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Addiction as good as broken! Deleted the shortcuts, logged in twice only since last post.

Thank you King/Activision - I would have spent many hours and maybe $40 or more on your game already in the last 10 days if it wasn't for your greed. Thats what I did last year during the Xmas shutdown period, and really enjoyed the game time. It was my holiday treat to myself.

Because I could shuffle before starting by the way, in case you really are this stupid as to not get that yet, as it appears you are.

For you others still watching this thread - look below at the numbers. 1.2K answers, 57.5K views over less than a month. This thread blitzes everything else in these entire forums, yet still the gutless wonders do not answer or respond to the player base.

And what is more, they have deliberately removed this from the hot topics box, though as you can see here, it is clearly the hottest topic and clearly should be at the top of that list. There is nothing else even remotely close in numbers.

Get the message guys - they have sent it loud and clear. They simply do not care. We should respond in kind in my humble opinion and simply stop everything - logging in and playing. It is all they'll understand. 

Have a good New Year all!!

You were foolish enough to spend actual money on a free game??  Sounds like you deserve what you got.  No one with even half a brain would spend money on a completely free-to-play game.
  • MrNoh
    MrNoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Stuck for over a week now on 1465 (yeah, I know... "n00b!" :tongue: ) over three different platforms (W10 app, Android, King website), no boosters worth mentioning (because they're not allowed on that board), and every time I get the daily calendar stuff my lives are burned up trying to get that stupid level finished before the timer runs out on the timed gifts (which expire before I recover more than one or two lives).

At the risk of coming across as some kind of conspiracy clown, I can't help but wonder if King is deliberately sabotaging some accounts of those who have complained about their behavior.

Whoever came up with those taglines on the loading screens telling players to relax, swipe their cares away, and so forth should be flogged, because there's no relaxation in spending literally hundreds of lives trying to pass one single level and finish the episode. :angry:
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    MrNoh said:
    Stuck for over a week now on 1465 (yeah, I know... "n00b!" :tongue: ) over three different platforms (W10 app, Android, King website), no boosters worth mentioning (because they're not allowed on that board), and every time I get the daily calendar stuff my lives are burned up trying to get that stupid level finished before the timer runs out on the timed gifts (which expire before I recover more than one or two lives).

At the risk of coming across as some kind of conspiracy clown, I can't help but wonder if King is deliberately sabotaging some accounts of those who have complained about their behavior.

Whoever came up with those taglines on the loading screens telling players to relax, swipe their cares away, and so forth should be flogged, because there's no relaxation in spending literally hundreds of lives trying to pass one single level and finish the episode. :angry:
    I can with certainty say that King is definitely NOT deliberately denying vocal defiers of their avaricious practices from features; I’ve been a vehement outspeaker of their various “team” features and yet my CCSS account has still not been burdened by them...I still have the single-player quest feature.

As I have been suggesting to everyone here on this thread, simply stop playing until the game is restored to its previously-playable state.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

You were foolish enough to spend actual money on a free game??  Sounds like you deserve what you got.  No one with even half a brain would spend money on a completely free-to-play game.

Hey, Dirty Nurse! 
    You have no right to call any person that states their opinion on this thread a FOOL. Your rude, condescending, holier-than-thou attitude is more foolish than what a grown ass adult does with their own damn money. If someone CHOOSES to enhance their ability to play ANY game by purchasing WHATEVER to make it happen that is their prerogative as a grown ass adult that EARNS the money they're spending.
    Have you NEVER made a purchase of a single thing that made you happy for a BRIEF moment? Does every single dollar, in your opinion, have to be spent on something PRACTICAL? TANGIBLE? PHYSICAL?
    Have you ever rented a DVD? THAT'S a waste of money because that movie will be on TV one way or another within six months of that DVD release! Now you've thrown money at some company that bought a bunch of DVDs and they have FOOLS paying to drive somewhere to pick them up,  watch them AND bring them back!

Stop being a bully and keep your fingers off the keyboard if the only thing you have to contribute is insulting and judgmental. 
    NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT and
    NO ONE DESERVES TO BE SUBJECTED TO IT

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?