No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    mercerik said:
        Hello 
    Everyone!
    Happy Monday!
    If we fight with each other instead of being supportive of one another,
    then all our work for 28 days is going to be flushed down the toilet. As you
    can see, a Superstar Community Member is on the lookout for a
    brawl so she can close this thread permanently. 

It will be New Year 2020 in 2 days, let's try to get along with
    one another and finish what we've started. Let's just focus on
    things that matter and nothing else. Maybe, just maybe, something
    nice will come out of this.
    Thanks for the Support!
    Let's Keep On Going!
    Be strong &
    Focused!

As I said if we play this the way King wants us to play this, making us fight each other and get ourselves into a Big Brawl, all our efforts are going to be wasted and we all end up as Cry Babies. 

I am still here supporting everyone. Please for the love of God, set your differences aside and focus on the most important thing! Keep this in mind, no one is better than the other. We are all created equal. We do things different than the others which makes each of us unique. Please stop the bickering for God's sake! Let's support each other so we'll have a better chance of getting this turned around!
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    All I want for King to do is give our reset button back without losing a life.  I don't think that is asking to much.

If we as individuals buy lives or boosters it is not anyone's concern.  

We all get different things from this game.  I would like to see an even playing field where everyone is playing the same game and have the same access to booster, lives, videos, restart without losing lives.

May the powers that be make a decision and let us know what it is.

That is my two cents for the day.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Hi Everyone!

I never mentioned any names in my comments today. Let's ignore some condescending irrelevant comments from people who are not in any way involved in this plea from the very beginning. For those who are genuinely and truly are in support of Free Board Reset Restoration, let's continue supporting each other!

Thanks!
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    If spending money on entertainment is foolish, well, then, I'm a fool and totally fine with that designation. 
    My son, who has autism, put this kind of thing into perspective for me.
    "Mom, this kid at school called me retarded. But I know I'm smart (actually he's borderline genius), so I don't think this kid knows what retarded means... Maybe he's what he's calling me."
    I'm not saying that the ones who call us fools are fools themselves... But if it doesn't affect my life, they can call me whatever they like since I know my own worth. *steps off soapbox*
    Now. I think at this point we can all agree that King isn't taking our concerns or complaints seriously. We can agree that their actions have cost US money. That for some of us it's causing acute mental distress (I'm referring to those of us fighting chronic and terminal illness). 
    Any attorneys on this thread? I think we have enough for a class-action suit here. 
  • jakaranda
    jakaranda Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi, King!
    This is my open letter for you.

You're obviously not playing your own game, neither following or understanding how your game has been evolving. If you did you would have known that people have been complaining for years now how much harder and how much more boring your game has become.
    This because the more and more difficult levels, which is not able to pass without using boosters. 
    From the start there was proud in playing the game without using boosters. No you have to. And then you made it even harder/more stupid so we had to arrange oue boosters in the best strategic way. The possibility to back out of the game, in and out was our only way.. Still.. Very boring and time consuming. 
    And now, your took this away, there is No POINT using boosters since they end up in so unfavorable places! . (My God you shouldn't run a business if you don't get this simple human rewarding system) 

As a player you loose the "kick" out of it. There's no "reward" in playing one level harder then the other, where you definitely need to use boosters too pass and to gain some step in "build a bot/sock/space ship". 
    Just too lose in the next level. It doesn't take that much brain activity to understand, this is not fun to play anymore. Though there's still some of us left here hoping for it to become the game it was "back in the days". That's why we trying to make our voice heard here.

This new idea, to reduce the ability to go back and reshuffle for the chance to place our booster in strategic better place, is probably the day you can go back in your history when you killed your golden goose. 
    As you can see, if you've been reading the hundreds of complaints, this is pretty much where we all are done. It's just not fun anymore.

We want to Play the game, not waiting for the game to play it self with a lucky board. It's better to release fewer levels with quality then 45 new ones that just not playable. 

My advise:
    Make it possible for us to arrange our boosters (That some of your customers actually paid for) as we like. 

Put the ability to watch ads back for all of us, THIS is where you should gain some money to your company!! Other businesses who want to pay "prime time" for advertising. 

Go back to the original, where we won boosters to stock, from collecting suger drops... Timed boosters are just idiotic in so many ways. Read the thread if you want know how.. 

Make it possible to Not use any boosters on levels where it just destroy the board.

And Please, Take that stupid "1th attempt will give a gold crown" -barrel" away. The gold crown has no point more then give people with ocd anxiety if they don't make it. (Pretty mean in my opinion)

Fix the glitch where we dont get our earned boosters!!! Happened to me at least 15 times now... Its annoying!!

Stop the greediness 
    Sorry for not 100% correct English, not my first language.. 
    Bye 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    m_j_ said:
    All I want for King to do is give our reset button back without losing a life.  I don't think that is asking to much.

If we as individuals buy lives or boosters it is not anyone's concern.  

We all get different things from this game.  I would like to see an even playing field where everyone is playing the same game and have the same access to booster, lives, videos, restart without losing lives.

May the powers that be make a decision and let us know what it is.

That is my two cents for the day.
    The even playing field is what I was looking for when I came to this discussion. It's not as high on the priority list as the board reset and that's why I have yet to push the problem onto the platform for attention. I have mentioned it to CMs while they were running a contest that had such enormous differences in scores it was not even close. A few players have a version of the game that gives them advantages others don't have, and so many other players have had so many "features" taken from them they are unable to advance much less win a contest for a high score. That was the end of the CM's involvement. They were testing my theory on the differences in the gameplay on the platforms, but the very random access to videos, free spins, contests like the Space Race is by design to frustrate players into buying gold for boosters. THAT can only be addressed by the ones writing the code that pushes the update to rob the players of what they had the last time they played.

I see a LOT of people upset over the Piggy Bank. Here's what I discovered today. The ones that get the 60 gold bars have yet to log in to save their progress. I was not online and was experimenting while waiting at a doc appt. I do not HAVE the pig in my game with any gold bars anymore. 
    While playing offline, Mr Pig showed up and was going to hold 60 gold bars for me. 
    Back online, Mr Pig left for greener pastures. 
    The 60 bars are just manipulative tactic to get your money. They're probly hoping you don't even realize it's only 30 and OOPS, too late now, you've just robbed yourself, lesson learned.
    It's counting on those accidental purchases that make them predators. 
    If you see 60 bars in your pig and you actually want to buy them, which I hope you will not do at this particular time, they need to be purchased right then and there cuz its a snooze and lose trap. Once it's gone, you'll never get it back. 
    I never paid for it, it's been removed from my game and I have been pushed updates to eliminate other free "advantages". 

Peace ✌😎
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    jakaranda said:
    Hi, King!
    This is my open letter for you.

You're obviously not playing your own game, neither following or understanding how your game has been evolving. If you did you would have known that people have been complaining for years now how much harder and how much more boring your game has become.
    This because the more and more difficult levels, which is not able to pass without using boosters. 
    From the start there was proud in playing the game without using boosters. No you have to. And then you made it even harder/more stupid so we had to arrange oue boosters in the best strategic way. The possibility to back out of the game, in and out was our only way.. Still.. Very boring and time consuming. 
    And now, your took this away, there is No POINT using boosters since they end up in so unfavorable places! . (My God you shouldn't run a business if you don't get this simple human rewarding system) 

As a player you loose the "kick" out of it. There's no "reward" in playing one level harder then the other, where you definitely need to use boosters too pass and to gain some step in "build a bot/sock/space ship". 
    Just too lose in the next level. It doesn't take that much brain activity to understand, this is not fun to play anymore. Though there's still some of us left here hoping for it to become the game it was "back in the days". That's why we trying to make our voice heard here.

This new idea, to reduce the ability to go back and reshuffle for the chance to place our booster in strategic better place, is probably the day you can go back in your history when you killed your golden goose. 
    As you can see, if you've been reading the hundreds of complaints, this is pretty much where we all are done. It's just not fun anymore.

We want to Play the game, not waiting for the game to play it self with a lucky board. It's better to release fewer levels with quality then 45 new ones that just not playable. 

My advise:
    Make it possible for us to arrange our boosters (That some of your customers actually paid for) as we like. 

Put the ability to watch ads back for all of us, THIS is where you should gain some money to your company!! Other businesses who want to pay "prime time" for advertising. 

Go back to the original, where we won boosters to stock, from collecting suger drops... Timed boosters are just idiotic in so many ways. Read the thread if you want know how.. 

Make it possible to Not use any boosters on levels where it just destroy the board.

And Please, Take that stupid "1th attempt will give a gold crown" -barrel" away. The gold crown has no point more then give people with ocd anxiety if they don't make it. (Pretty mean in my opinion)

Fix the glitch where we dont get our earned boosters!!! Happened to me at least 15 times now... Its annoying!!

Stop the greediness 
    Sorry for not 100% correct English, not my first language.. 
    Bye 
    This is a great post!  My sentiments exactly about the whole advertisements deal, I would never spend any money on virtual goods but would happily “watch” an ad if need be.  I had ads for a short time period a few months ago but they were removed and I haven’t seen them since.

You’re absolutely right about the useless gold crown and pins or whatever too, they do absolutely nothing and there’s no reward if you get them.  As for the timed boosters they are actually programmed to hinder players by not appearing after the initial screen like the banked ones do.

I’m thinking we will hear back from them next week after they’re back from their holiday vacations.  Oh, and your English is quite good, no need to apologize!
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 215 Level 3
    Oh how I wish for an even playing field.
    We all I think have the awful timed boosters. I have never had the option to watch ads for anything, never had the candy pet, we can no longer reset the board, and now that the Christmas stockings are gone, I no longer have the Bot. It’s just gone.
    I don’t stand a chance against many of these levels without using boosters or gold bars which I absolutely refuse to pay for since the ridiculous “fix”.
    There’s no joy in this game any more, only frustration & boredom.
  • tdiaz
    tdiaz Posts: 2 Newbie

This is my second comment here and first time being a member of an online community such as this. I joined specifically to comment on this issue. Current status: I log on to get my free boosters, use my five lives and I’m out. I don’t even want to waste my free boosters on these hard levels, nevermind purchase anything! I’m on level 5045 and it now takes me forever to complete these levels, the game is now boring as a result. Just not fun anymore. I’m more interested in reading these comments every day than actually playing the game. I’ll hang in there but not sure how much longer. The upside: I’m reading more! 

• LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Kazza-3 said:
    Oh how I wish for an even playing field.
    We all I think have the awful timed boosters. I have never had the option to watch ads for anything, never had the candy pet, we can no longer reset the board, and now that the Christmas stockings are gone, I no longer have the Bot. It’s just gone.
    I don’t stand a chance against many of these levels without using boosters or gold bars which I absolutely refuse to pay for since the ridiculous “fix”.
    There’s no joy in this game any more, only frustration & boredom.
    If your stockings are gone, go back to a super easy level and play until yours are full. This morning the bot came back again, and the Candy pet. Go figure.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?