No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Kazza-3 said:
    Oh how I wish for an even playing field.
    We all I think have the awful timed boosters. I have never had the option to watch ads for anything, never had the candy pet, we can no longer reset the board, and now that the Christmas stockings are gone, I no longer have the Bot. It’s just gone.
    I don’t stand a chance against many of these levels without using boosters or gold bars which I absolutely refuse to pay for since the ridiculous “fix”.
    There’s no joy in this game any more, only frustration & boredom.
    If your stockings are gone, go back to a super easy level and play until yours are full. This morning the bot came back again, and the Candy pet. Go figure.
    My problem is there’s nothing to fill. No stockings, no bot, nothing. 🙁

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Kazza

Log out and back in to see if it helps. I had stockings this morning and the Bot a few hours later. I would tell you to check to see if there's an update pending, but I got screwed by updates sooooo... Careful there! I hope you get that Bot back, it's all I've got, too.
  • Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    I haven't ever had the stockings or build a bot yet.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Ramblin said:
    I haven't ever had the stockings or build a bot yet.
    That blows. My Mom doesn't have them and never has. Two friends DO have them and have been playing since the game was born. It's definitely by design. Don't get comfortable with any part of the game because this is a Kingdom and we are but lowly peasants that must accept what the King deems is worthy of receiving. What is bestowed today may be "fixed" tomorrow
  • Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    @JethrinaBodina completely agree. I didn't l now everyone's game play was so vastly different. I've also never had ads etc. Only thing I have had is the useless space race which always disappears before the timer is up so never win prizes off it. I still have no clue what the helmets ever were lol. My game is quite horrendous being plagued with the massive move reductions and little else. Hate doing levels where others got 45 moves and I only get 12. The only thing that leveled the playing field for me was the ability to shuffle and use boosters well. Now I'm stuck on a level where the moves went from 45 to 12 and no ability to shuffle. Only managed to pass one level since the change due to the fix happening when I was in a nightmare level and moves went from 38 (for others) to 6 lol.
  • JethrinaBodina
    edited December 2019
    Ramblin said:
    @JethrinaBodina completely agree
    I'm not happy to hear that at all! I refuse to pay to play for a few different reasons. I use every trick I've been able to deduce on my own and that I've learned from other like-minded players. That being said, as much as I enjoy and actually need this type of distraction, I do not need another source of frustration. I know I'm lucky to have the Bot and a couple other doodahs that other people don't have, but that doesn't make me happy at all. 'snot fair. It's a ploy based on manipulation and corporate greed. 
    What King doesn't seem to understand is that when the peasants are HAPPY they SPEND MORE MONEY.
    The peasants are NOT happy. The transparent money grab has had a VERY negative effect on the masses.
    The most frustrating thing to date is the fact that the King's court passed down this sentence, opened this discussion thread and POOF! Lights out. Doors closed.
    Seeya next year! Letcha know if we deem your concerns worthy of recognition... 
    Wait, NO WE WON'T!  

mwaaahh-aahh-aaahhh
    It's good to be the King
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Kazza-3 said:
    Kazza-3 said:
    Oh how I wish for an even playing field.
    We all I think have the awful timed boosters. I have never had the option to watch ads for anything, never had the candy pet, we can no longer reset the board, and now that the Christmas stockings are gone, I no longer have the Bot. It’s just gone.
    I don’t stand a chance against many of these levels without using boosters or gold bars which I absolutely refuse to pay for since the ridiculous “fix”.
    There’s no joy in this game any more, only frustration & boredom.
    If your stockings are gone, go back to a super easy level and play until yours are full. This morning the bot came back again, and the Candy pet. Go figure.

Once you play one easy game (being a bit OCD I go almost back to the beginning, the stocking or bot shows back up once you’ve won a couple of games.
  • Denise_Lackey
    Denise_Lackey Posts: 7 Level 2
    I’ve not played since the change and I use to play daily.  I check to see if they’ve come to their senses and changed the game back....they haven’t! I exit out and play a non King game. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    I finally fixed my Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App
    by Uninstalling and Reinstalling it. I have my 200
    Facebook Friends back in the Progress and
    Leaderboard. The weird looking Computer Dummies
    are gone. I lost all my Gifts of Lives from Facebook
    Friends. 
    I have to start accumulating them so I can
    eventually play. I had to do it. If I didn't, I can't request
    and receive lives from Facebook Friends. The Daily
    Boosters don't really get stored in the Backpack
    of Sweet Supplies which was awful. I
     hope this doesn't happen again.

• Marmasicklebaby
    Marmasicklebaby Posts: 3 Newbie
    Okay, so it seems that King are no longer going to allow us to reshuffle the board. So, in essence, boosters are much less effective and, sometimes (based on their random positioning) totally unusable. This means that my 20 minutes of Candy Crush has now reduced to about 3 minutes... not long enough to be fun and certainly not long enough to keep me “hooked” into the game. When playing a board that has less than 20 moves my 5 lives are gone in a couple of minutes. So what about, as a positive solution, offering players 10 free lives instead of 5? C’mon King, we are all losing interest in a game that once kept us absorbed. I have joined the swaths of other players who refuse to use or buy lives or boosters. Isn’t it time you did something to try to cling onto to your already p******d off loyal customer base??
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?