šŸ’»šŸ“±šŸ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

8830476080 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Happy new year 2020 just from india
  • nghecute
    nghecute Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hello

I hope it will be updated more than 45 levels/per week. I can reach the 10K levels soon :)

Happy New YearĀ  2020

soon.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

Happy new year everyone!Ā 

During the festive holidays, new episodes were released on the last 25th of December.

Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):Ā 6050 Levels, 404 episodes
    • Win10:Ā 6140 Levels, 410 episodes.

Feedback needed!
    What was the hardest level for you? What level did you enjoy the most?Ā Ā 

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get yourĀ feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? šŸ™‚
    • Fancy Fjords (ep. 402)
    • Charming Chateau (ep. 403)
    • Almond airport SoirĆ©e (ep. 404)

Let us know your opinion below!
  • Pounawea
    and yesterday, we started the year with the 1st level released of 2020! šŸ„³

That was a fantastic way to start the new year in the Candy Crush world! Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released yesterday per platform added to the game!

1st of January 2020, in Candy Crush Saga we have...šŸ˜®Ā Ā šŸ„šŸ„šŸ„

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:
    • Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices):Ā 6095 Levels, 407 episodes
    • Win10:Ā 6185 Levels, 413 episodes.

Feedback needed!
    What was the hardest level for you? What level did you enjoy the most?Ā Ā 

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get yourĀ feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? šŸ™‚
    • Breezy Bedroom (ep. 405)
    • Board Game Basement (ep. 406)
    • Melody Meadow (ep. 407)

Let us know your opinion below!
  • nghecute
    nghecute Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    It's anĀ interesting game. I reached level 6095 on the 1st of January 2020 on mobile.
    I hope it will be updated more than 45 levels/per week. I can reach the 10K levels soon.
    Happy New Year 2020

• AlamZaib
    AlamZaib Posts: 4 Newbie

Ā No more levels... to be continued...!

• Pounawea
    Congratulations @AlamZaib !Ā  Stay tuned, very soon we will be releasing new levels! šŸ™‚
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    It depends which platform you play on. Ā Whether you play on Windows, iOS or whatever else every platform is different. Ā Some people are farther along. Ā Some have certain boosters that others do not. Ā Some have ad videos that give boosters while others do not. Ā 

Ever since the ā€œfixā€ on the board reset last month has taken all the fun out of the game. Ā The thread is still going strong but we no longer get a response from @Pounawea or the Studio for some strange reason. Ā Stop ignoring us and listen to your fan base! Ā Just look at the number of replies and views. Ā Please respond in the thread that you know Iā€™m talking about.Ā 

Have a good day!
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    AlamZaib said:
    Shukriya @Pounawea
    Hi @AlamZaib

I am glad to see you here and I want to help you!!
    By the rules here we can only use English in this community.

Please use * *Ā  Google TranslateĀ  **Ā  to post your message in English.

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  https://translate.google.com/

Hope your day is kind

Glenn

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?