No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• mkdcars
    mkdcars Posts: 6 Level 2
    Decided to login after being away for a few weeks to see if anything changed.  It appears something has, or maybe I don't remember:  not only do you lose a life if you want to reset the board, you lose any booster you have chosen to use????  This is unacceptable.  It's tantamount to stealing!  I will not interact with companies that act this way.  I doubt I will come back even if they do bring back the board reset.  Goodbye, King/Activision!
  • Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Previously posted on my page 
    I am incensed about the changes in the game...I haven’t played a few days and came back to this....lost boosters as I tried to reset the board which is essential as you go through the top levels...  my short hiatus showed that I can live without playing it..With these changes, I’m not playing anymore and refuse to purchase( which I did frequently).  There was no reason to change this....it really didn’t allow any advantage and made the game fun..

Came back to see if King  listened to the complaints of the consumers who have supported their million dollar+ enterprises......apparently, they are not listening so they’ve lost my business.....well into level 5000....
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    Very, VERY ANGRY about this.  If it was "never intended" to be, it wouldn't have taken YEARS to "fix."  Most of the recent changes King has been making on CC are not beneficial to the player.  Rather, changes made benefit King...and King alone.  They say these changes are to keep the game fresh, but that is simply a lie. King has been removing key features...one by one... to the game we love so much that we are playing into the 6000's.  Candy Crush has been my best friend for several years now, but lately does things to make me question our relationship.  Breaking up with an old friend is very hard and it's not something I want to do.  KING, I implore you to listen to your kingdom of loyal Candy Crush players.  I beseech you...bring back features that you have taken away.  It's the honorable thing to do!  Your subjects won't feel like you're beheading us one after another...after another...after another...
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    I've decided to do other things in place of the time that I use
    to play Candy Crush Saga. I have not played for days because
    I don't get Boosters, One-Use or Timed. It takes 1 2 or 3 minutes
    to play a Level. I don't want those to be wasted by playing with
    nothing to help me to get out of a tight situation.

It is a New Year. New beginning. It is time to assess what
    I should spend my time on. It was fun while it lasted. Now,
    the fun is slowly disintegrating, maybe dying. In the past,
    this was my go to game to get away from the
    hustles and bustles of life but not
    anymore I guess. The Old Year has left while the
    new one is just beginning.
    As the saying goes,
    Out with the Old, In with the New.

Life goes on. We have to move on.
    We can't dwell on the past,
    otherwise we're stuck.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    I'm just gonna leave this here.... 
    We can all dream, I suppose....

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2

What an absolute waste with this timed booster!  I hope King has a response come Monday because this 🤬 is ridiculous.  Let us have a chance with boosters in a favorable spot!  Wake up @Pounawea
  • mkdcars
    mkdcars Posts: 6 Level 2
    Does everyone realize the CM is responding in other forums, but not this one?
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2

Another “Lametastic Five” performance!  No progress being made this week.  Why don’t you go for the jugular and change the time to an hour to gain a life?!?!  You disappoint me, King. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    mkdcars said:
    Does everyone realize the CM is responding in other forums, but not this one?
    Hi there, @mkdcars!  We know!  He never responded to my Messages and tags either even if they were intended to help other members in the Community.

Welcome to the Board Reset Thread where nothing is happening for a month now!
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    It really is pathetic isn’t it?  Why they chose to ruin a good thing?  I notice my daily wheel looks different and I finally won the jackpot which was so disappointing as it’s just one of each booster.  I’m guessing it used to be a better jackpot back when it was impossible to hit?   I find myself playing other games now instead of candy.  Sad.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?