⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in System - Reported several times but never fixed

Options
WarriorPrincess
WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2
There is a glitch in the system.  Whenever you log out of the King app then log into the game thru FB then log out of FB and back into the King app the boosters double. Many people know about it and have acquired hundreds of thousands of each booster.  I have sent King step by step instructions to replicate the glitch together with a screen shot video showing it happening but they have done nothing to correct the problem and have not contacted me since sending all they requested. All I wanted to do is play with both my friends on the King app and my friends on FB and the glitch is preventing me from doing so.  Please find out why King has not corrected the problem. Please check it out yourself.  I DO NOT WANT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BOOSTERS!  Having the boosters takes away the fun of using your brain.  Please help!

Best Answers

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @WarriorPrincess,

Thank you for the information and the screenshot provided and apologize for any inconvenience. I'd like to confirm that the Studio is looking into it and they are working on a fix as we speak.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum 🙂
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @WarriorPrincess I'm so sorry you are still dealing with this subject you told me about months ago. I'm also sorry that contacting the studio through email did not work, even though you shared so much information with them. Some folks in my position would have made sure this exploit went viral, but I knew this whole situation was a frustration for you and really hoped it would get solved. Do not worry about people in Community who take everything you say personally...taking the focus away from your problem by pretending to be victims. You just keep addressing your concerns until they are resolved, or until you give up and delete, as you indicated.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @WarriorPrincess, where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?  I wish that would happen to me!  Too bad you can't transfer them to me.  =)   I will tag @Pounawea who is the community manager and he will get a notification when he's back in the office on Tuesday.  In the meantime, could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that he can show it to the studio when he comes back in?  If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps here.  
  • WarriorPrincess
    Options
    I play on a mobile...I have been told by others that the glitch does not work on any other type of device...only mobile phones.  Here is a screenshot of my booster inventory:

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Thank you for your prompt attention and the print screen.  He should now be able to report it to the studio when he's back in the office.. 
  • WarriorPrincess
    Options
    Please note, at the time of this writing I am uninstalling my game from the phone and have no intention of reinstalling it. I have lost my desire to play and do not want to be bothered again. Too much of my precious time has been wasted writing to King and trying to explain what has been going on.  I’ve sent screenshots and screen videos so they can research the glitch...all of which have been ignored. I am done. They can go back into their records and review the video if they choose but please advise them never to contact me again!  I thought I was being honest and helpful and I’ve got nothing in return except aggravation.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @WarriorPrincess, why are you saying that your messages are being ignored?  Did I ignore you today?  Why are you getting aggravated?  Is it something that I wrote here?  I'm just a volunteer who comes here to help the players.  Then if it's a problem it gets elevated to the community manager and then he can elevate it to the studio.  I don't understand the change in what you just wrote here.

• WarriorPrincess
    Options
    I mean no disrespect to you and I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart if you felt I was attacking you...that was definitely not my intent.  

I have been trying to help King since November.  I’ve gotten nowhere.  As you state, you are a volunteer, and God bless you, it must be a thankless job. Once I sent the screenshot to you I had a change of heart...I don’t want to be a part of this any longer.  One would think by now (after more than 10 exchanges of emails) that someone from the “Studio” would have contacted me.  But I’m back to the very start...I’m speaking with someone who will pass it up the line to someone who will then pass it up the line and so on and so on.  It’s frustrating and once I sent you the screenshot I thought to myself “why am I even doing this...if King doesn’t care, why should I?”

In addition to writing to the Community I did write to King at the same time yesterday.  I never hear from them.

So I ask you to please disregard my inquiry.  When it comes to this issue I can be of no more assistance nor do I want to be.  I have lost my desire to play the game because I cannot play with my friends on FB so it doesn’t really matter anyway. I’ve just passed level 4,000 and I’m bored also.  

As you can see, nothing needs to be done on my account. Please let’s just drop it altogether.

Once again, please accept my apology.  
  • WarriorPrincess
    Options
    I mean no disrespect to you and I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart if you felt I was attacking you...that was definitely not my intent.  

I have been trying to help King since November.  I’ve gotten nowhere.  As you state, you are a volunteer, and God bless you, it must be a thankless job. Once I sent the screenshot to you I had a change of heart...I don’t want to be a part of this any longer.  One would think by now (after more than 10 exchanges of emails) that someone from the “Studio” would have contacted me.  But I’m back to the very start...I’m speaking with someone who will pass it up the line to someone who will then pass it up the line and so on and so on.  It’s frustrating and once I sent you the screenshot I thought to myself “why am I even doing this...if King doesn’t care, why should I?”

In addition to writing to the Community I did write to King at the same time yesterday.  I never hear from them.

So I ask you to please disregard my inquiry.  When it comes to this issue I can be of no more assistance nor do I want to be.  I have lost my desire to play the game because I cannot play with my friends on FB so it doesn’t really matter anyway. I’ve just passed level 4,000 and I’m bored also.  

As you can see, nothing needs to be done on my account. Please let’s just drop it altogether.

Once again, please accept my apology
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @WarriorPrincess,

Thank you for the information and the screenshot provided and apologize for any inconvenience. I'd like to confirm that the Studio is looking into it and they are working on a fix as we speak.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum 🙂
  • SuzyFuller
    SuzyFuller Posts: 61 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @WarriorPrincess I'm so sorry you are still dealing with this subject you told me about months ago. I'm also sorry that contacting the studio through email did not work, even though you shared so much information with them. Some folks in my position would have made sure this exploit went viral, but I knew this whole situation was a frustration for you and really hoped it would get solved. Do not worry about people in Community who take everything you say personally...taking the focus away from your problem by pretending to be victims. You just keep addressing your concerns until they are resolved, or until you give up and delete, as you indicated.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @SuzyFuller

Wow, is he Cherry Picking who he wants to respond to? 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?