No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    It’s also beyond ridiculous that King employees haven’t responded to this particular thread in weeks yet are still actively responding to others here on the forum even after being called out by being individually tagged repeatedly.  I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt here because of the holiday season but it’s clear that they’re just avoiding this thread purposefully.
    I choose YOU to start a fresh "discussion" thread!!
    My brain is tired of thinking about it. They are ignoring this thread and are clearly hoping it'll just took away.
    I just can't come up with the opening line. I'll sleep on it! If you don't do it... (You know you want to)... I'll do it tomorrow.
    😎✌
    There’s no point to opening a new similarly-themed discussion as they’d simply not respond to or close that one too.  The fact that they have ignored what I’m sure is the hottest topic on all of their various game forums should speak volumes about their level of devotion to their players.
    Maybe so. But I'm gonna waste even more of my time and do it anyway. Anything to keep me from what I should be doing.

• WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    @Pounawea
    I hope you had a nice holiday.  Now you only have one day left and the Studio has plenty to digest since you last posted on this thread.  you should be able to tell very quickly how upset this community really is since the “fix” was implemented.  I’m pretty sure we all spend more time in this thread than actually playing CCS.  

Please make your official announcement from the Studio in the next 24 hours.  This has gone on way too long.  The timing of the “fix” was really in poor taste weeks before the holiday season.  Just tell us that the Studio is not going to give us the board reset back and continue to see members dropping every day like the graph has shown since 2015.  

Looking forward to your reply...
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    @Pounawea
    I hope you had a nice holiday.  Now you only have one day left and the Studio has plenty to digest since you last posted on this thread.  you should be able to tell very quickly how upset this community really is since the “fix” was implemented.  I’m pretty sure we all spend more time in this thread than actually playing CCS.  

Please make your official announcement from the Studio in the next 24 hours.  This has gone on way too long.  The timing of the “fix” was really in poor taste weeks before the holiday season.  Just tell us that the Studio is not going to give us the board reset back and continue to see members dropping every day like the graph has shown since 2015.  

Looking forward to your reply...
    @WatchMEcRush21 the fact that it is over a month now since the change, am certain that King is just going to leave it that way!! just like the did with timed sugar drops!!!
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    @Ledalasvegas 100% concur with you, and the same nutbag who slanders paying players keeps posting about sportsbet wins like someone cares. Boasting they never spent a cent totally whilst disregarding that this makes everything they say irrelevant to the 'studio' who are on a money grab. And insulting those who made the game possible for them as they go... =nutbag

I used to settle in on a Sunday morning to watch UFC, being in one place at one time for several hours, perfect candy crush time. Would spend maybe $2.99 on a special offer. Maybe even spend $5 on the scrolls, though that too annoyed me... You beat a challenge so now pay for beating it??? You could tell when Activision got involved. Ever since they have been taking an unbroken thing and continuously 'fixing' it until it is now as far as I'm concerned unusable.

Anyway as a result, I would pass anywhere up to 70 levels mostly in one sitting due to strategically resetting the boards - VERY rarely got one I liked first go as is evidenced by the tragedy that the game has become. I could win space race, win weekly friends race, get freebies and free lives. Now, the only positive is I have closed it back down in less than 2 minutes freeing up time for other things.

So I was happy - I could spend $10 on a pint, or less than that on this. Pint is gone in 15 minutes. (3 minutes when it is 115-120 degrees) The rewards for a very little spend on this could last for days for me, which worked out well during my days off with nothing else on.

Back to work for me tomorrow too, so they lost everything they would have made from me in the last month. Hopefully enough people make the stance and just stop doing it too, but each day I care less about it or whether others play or quit.

If you want to play, play. If you want them to change it back, quit. Either way, King Activision have made it abundantly clear in the last month they have no time or respect for the people who paid for this along the way to make it what it is over many years for them , in fact no thanks even, just a "we actually really want more out of you all".

They deserve for it to collapse right before their eyes. Thats it.
  • Kmoody
    Kmoody Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This decision is absolute greedy and after playing for years and on level 2703, I will be looking to change to a different game that isn’t owned by King.  2 of my fellow CC players have already done so.  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Did you know that there is a Thread Created on January 2 with the title
    Vote for the Community's New Name
    -- King Community
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/274342/vote-for-the-communitys-new-name/p1

Why create a New Community Name?

It doesn't make sense.
    It is like putting lipstick on a pig.
    Will that change anything? 
    No, absolutely not!
    It will still look like a pig, oink like a pig and smell like a pig.
    What difference will that make?

@SagaR; @JethrinaBodina; @Eddie_Sparrow; @LuckyMe1189; @Pat-3;
    @Dirty_Nurse; @WatchMEcRush21; @Fury161; @leahjane10; @mkdcars;
    @TurboTim66; @m_j_; @lorieb4; @Timhung; @AlanTuring101; @Kmoody;
  • bronnebaum
    bronnebaum Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Kmoody said:
    This decision is absolute greedy and after playing for years and on level 2703, I will be looking to change to a different game that isn’t owned by King.  2 of my fellow CC players have already done so.  

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Just downloaded Best Fiends. Looks like a good game. 4.8/5.0 on the app store with over 148K reviews, too. Of course, CC is at 4.7/5.0 with over 1.2M reviews - but I can understand that. I've been playing for over 7 years and would have given a 5 star rating until the past couple of months. The recent changes are solely about greed. So unfortunate and just disappointing. Time to uninstall. 
  • webbl004
    webbl004 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Is this discussion over, KING.       It is what it is and that’s it. We see u r advertising so new players know no difference
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Have you seen this CNBC.com's latest article on
    King Digital Entertainment CEO's interview?
    This was published on November 26, 2019.
    Updated on December 12, 2019 @ 5:49 AM EST.

Title: King co-founder Riccardo Zacconi says
    Facebook nearly crushed his company
    Click on the URL below to access the article.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/26/kings-riccardo-zacconi-says-facebook-nearly-crushed-his-company.html

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?