No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• curlyfried
    curlyfried Posts: 12 Level 2
    mercerik said:

I really hate rooting for FB for anything, but in this case -- I wish they had crushed King, another clearly despicable corporate pig whose disdain for its customer base knows no limits. 

This thread remains open as a place to complain. They probably read it every day while counting their receipts ... and laugh.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    I really hate rooting for FB for anything, but in this case -- I wish they had crushed King, another clearly despicable corporate pig whose disdain for its customer base knows no limits. This thread remains open as a place to complain. They probably read it every day while counting their receipts ... and laugh.
    Hi there, @curlyfried !

He can't blame it on Facebook. Candy Crush Saga has been in existence for 7 long years, almost 8 in April. They still have not figured out how to fix the Nagging Game Issues. With all the revenues generated from Candy Crush Saga, couldn't they hire Real Trouble Shooters that can make a difference? Look at the complaints that this community gets? It has always been the same. They can't even figure out the Adobe Flash Player. Let's see what happens on December 31, 2020 when Flash is replaced with HTML5!
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    @Ledalasvegas, perfectly said. Why listen to an egotistical sped-nothing-on-free-game players. I have spent money on this for my SATISFACTION of finishing a level that has become way too frustrating. It’s a silly game, but I’ve switched to Lily’s Garden and happily spend a little there. 
  • jbcripe68
    jbcripe68 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Everyone knows you cannot finish a level on Candy Crush unless the randomness let’s you win. The more you spend and use boosters the more the randomness will be in your favor

The only leveling factor which makes playing remotely fair is allowing the player to choose how the start the level. Take this away (like not allowing a shuffle which was also tried for a while) and the entire gameplay is in the hands of the randomness. 

Whether or not this “feature” was ever intended, it is not fair to players to take it away now.  This move was obviously made to generate more money for King but it makes me want to play less and spend less money. If you want to admit the move is just to make money that is one thing, but if you are smart you will reverse this decision and make the playing somewhat fair. 
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2

Another lousy board where the boosters failed me with one life left!  On top of that, I had a timed booster for fish that ran out right before I opened this level so I could not back out.  I ran out of moves with 25 jellies left!  

Everybody’s progress as slowed because this 🤬 “fix!”  We are no longer spending any more money as a result.  I just hope for the newcomers in this game that they do not spend any money either.  If King/Activision want to move away from their flagship, that is just insane for me to think that.  I tried playing CC Friends last year and to me it is the same as CCS but you do not have the board reset to start.  At least for me, I will never play another King game other than CCS.

I liked your post earlier @mercerik about how the Studio is asking about a new name for the King community.  Who cares about that, King?!?  Wake up and realize that you messed up this game for the Community.  I know that in this thread that it’s frowned upon to use the word “you,” but the silence is deafening.  I hope that you do the right thing and respond tomorrow because this is absurd!
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020

Another lousy board where the boosters failed me with one life left!  On top of that, I had a timed booster for fish that ran out right before I opened this level so I could not back out.  I ran out of moves with 25 jellies left!  

Everybody’s progress as slowed because this 🤬 “fix!”  We are no longer spending any more money as a result.  I just hope for the newcomers in this game that they do not spend any money either.  If King/Activision want to move away from their flagship, that is just insane for me to think that.  I tried playing CC Friends last year and to me it is the same as CCS but you do not have the board reset to start.  At least for me, I will never play another King game other than CCS.

I liked your post earlier @mercerik about how the Studio is asking about a new name for the King community.  Who cares about that, King?!?  Wake up and realize that you messed up this game for the Community.  I know that in this thread that it’s frowned upon to use the word “you,” but the silence is deafening.  I hope that you do the right thing and respond tomorrow because this is absurd!

Hi there, @WatchMEcRush21!       

I played Level 5363 way back on October 1, 2019. The moves back then was 34 not 37. I completed this level in 20 moves. I am sure if that if I can do it, you can to. Below is the YouTube Video of my Completed Level 5363. The next levels following this will be much harder. In this video, I have suggested levels that you can click on to get there.

Hope this helps!

Candy Crush Saga 5363 | 3-Sugar Stars ⭐⭐⭐ | FIRST TRY | Completed In 20 Moves
    GOAL: Clear All The Jellies! 62 In 34 Moves.
     Date Played & Recorded: October 1, 2019 @ 9:09 PM CST
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/64LrFVJI4iI
  • m_j_
    m_j_ Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    No comment.  I miss read what I was looking at.  I really need new glasses.  Sorry everyone.
  • mercerik
    edited January 2020

In celebration of The Three Kings Day,

here are the Angels City Chorale to serenade

King Digital Entertainment or King Games with 

We Three Kings Of Orient Are

or just

We Three Kings

By the Angels City Chorale 

https://youtu.be/ANXV46f3jo0
  • brenda1966
    brenda1966 Posts: 14 Level 2
    m_j_ said:
    I just saw another forum about "LOSING LIVES ON BACK BUTTON"   They have a response from Pounawea.  The bar says it's an active forum
    So what was the response? 
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    m_j_ said:
    I just saw another forum about "LOSING LIVES ON BACK BUTTON"   They have a response from Pounawea.  The bar says it's an active forum
    So what was the response? 
    A link to this discussion and the exact same canned response. I'm beginning to think @Pounawea is a bot. It's not like they've ever had a substantitive reply. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?