(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Can you find the differences?

Options

Comments

• hutheifa001
    hutheifa001 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think I've find all the answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I think I found them all! 8? 

I need you to say what they are, a list.  It can't be accepted just by saying that you found 8 of them.  Please redo your response so that you have a chance to win some gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Dar959 said:

I found 7

Im brand new so I hope Im doing this right. 

I need you to say what they are, a list.  It can't be accepted just by saying that you found 7 of them.  Please redo your response so that you have a chance to win some gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

The “5” in life heart is missing, the gear design is missing, there is only one star on the bottom 879 level and two on the top, and in the top right blue box the design is missing 💜

If you do not put your responses in a spoiler box then it won't count towards participation.  You are going to have to create a brand new message with the response in a spoiler box because after 24 hours you can no longer edit your message.  Start a new message and click on the backwards "P".  Then click on the spoiler at the bottom of that pop up.  It will then open up a gray area and that is where you put your responses and then save it.

• _Elsa_
    Options
    EDELDav said:

1. Number 5 is present in the heart in the first picture indicating lifes but it is absent in the second picture. 
    2. First picture has candy cane above the big snow man but absent in the second picture.
    3.  Small snow man has dots indicating mouth in the first picture but it is absent in the second. 
    4. White squiggly missing from blue   button on right in the second picture but present in first.
    5. First picture has the settings sigh at the bottom left but it is absent in the second picture.
    6. Didi has hair in the first picture and has no hair in the 2nd

If you do not put your responses in a spoiler box then it won't count towards participation.  You are going to have to create a brand new message with the response in a spoiler box because after 24 hours you can no longer edit your message.  Start a new message and click on the backwards "P".  Then click on the spoiler at the bottom of that pop up.  It will then open up a gray area and that is where you put your responses and then save it.

• _Elsa_
    Options

hi @Elsa managed to spot 4 differences as i have indicated here in the picture below

Please post them as a list of what you found.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

The “5” in life heart is missing, the gear design is missing, there is only one star on the bottom 879 level and two on the top, and in the top right blue box the design is missing 💜

• _Elsa_
    Options
    EDELDav said:

1. Number 5 is present in the heart in the first picture indicating lifes but it is absent in the second picture. 
    2. First picture has candy cane above the big snow man but absent in the second picture.
    3.  Small snow man has dots indicating mouth in the first picture but it is absent in the second. 
    4. White squiggly missing from blue   button on right in the second picture but present in first.
    5. First picture has the settings sigh at the bottom left but it is absent in the second picture.
    6. Didi has hair in the first picture and has no hair in the 2nd

• _Elsa_
    Options
    ShenaO319 said:

There are 8? For sure?

You have to list each one.  Cannot accept it as how many you found.
  • Poggicarla2
    Poggicarla2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Encontré  6 diferencias
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?