(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Can you find the differences?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Dar959 said:

I found 7. I cant find the 8th but sure did try

You need to give a list of the things that are missing.  It cannot be accepted as just a number on how many you found.
  • Poggicarla2
    Poggicarla2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Encontré 6 diferencias 

• _Elsa_
    A1a1a1 said:

If you do not put your responses in a spoiler box then it won't count towards participation.  You are going to have to create a brand new message with the response in a spoiler box because after 24 hours you can no longer edit your message.  Start a new message and click on the backwards "P".  Then click on the spoiler at the bottom of that pop up.  It will then open up a gray area and that is where you put your responses and then save it.

• _Elsa_
    Sambam said:
    I found 8 differences
    1. The number 5 is missing in the second pic. 
    2.setting Button's symble is missing in the second one. 
    3. Only one star in second pic. One star is missing. 
    4. Dino's hair disappeared near to his one ear👂 
    5. Tiffi's ponytail missing. 
    6. Little snowman's four dotted mouth is missing. 
    7.stick is missing behind the snow man. 
    8.The blue square icon's inside white design is missing. 

All the best everyone

If you do not put your responses in a spoiler box then it won't count towards participation.  You are going to have to create a brand new message with the response in a spoiler box because after 24 hours you can no longer edit your message.  Start a new message and click on the backwards "P".  Then click on the spoiler at the bottom of that pop up.  It will then open up a gray area and that is where you put your responses and then save it.

• _Elsa_

1.Smile from the small snowman. 2. Map symbol off the blue button. 3. Candy cane from the snow near the top. 4. The cog image from the settings icon. 5. A star from level 379. 6. The number 5 from the lives indicator heart and 7.the hair from the dragons head is missing 

• _Elsa_
    Thanks everyone for participating.  Some of you I just posted a response to your answers.  If they are not in a spoiler box then they will not be considered for a chance to win the gold bars.  Also if you just type in how many you found without a list those will not count either.  We need a list stating what is missing.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    Another fun contest @Elsa.  Hopefully I found them all.

1. Missing '5' in red heart

2. Missing candy cane

3. Missing gold star near Rami

4. Missing dark curl from Didi

5. Missing wheel inside blue circle

6. Missing hat on Mr. Toffee

7. Missing smile on small snowman

8. Missing white diagram inside blue square.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5

1. The 5 in the Heart indicating number of lives

2. Star in level 679 

3.Cogwheel/Gear symbol

4. Missing Candy Cane

5. Mr. Toffee's Hat

6. Black curly q on Didi's Head

7. Coal smile on small snowman

8. White scroll on Blue Button

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    @Elsa I put a picture instead of making a list because I think my english is not good enough to describe the differences.Is that picture enough or do I have to make a list?
  • _Elsa_
    That’s ok if you or others post the picture as long as the missing things are circled.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?