No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    mercerik said:
    Hi there, @LuckyMe1189

I don't think opening a New Thread can help this cause. It is just going to take the focus away from where the action started, where outpouring of emotions are evident. It is just a way to divert members attention somewhere else to make this irrelevant so they can close and bury this to the ground. If I were you, I'd keep this alive. 
    I have to respectfully disagree with you on that mercerik. 
    The question is point blank and valid. It does not diminish the strength of this thread which has turned into nothing more than a place to vent frustration and be ignored.
    Not a single comment from the CM in weeks has rendered this thread nearly invisible. He is posting everywhere BUT here. 
    It's time him call him out directly and that thread does that. It deserves our attention just much as this one. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Great idea for the reviews, however they are totally ignoring them and not posting them. I wrote a negative review and it’s gone to Never Never land. Somehow they are controlling the APP reviews.
    Hi @LuckyMe1189

I don't think they can control the Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App Reviews. Mine is still there. I edited my review last December 31, 2019. I gave it a 1-Star ⭐ Rating. It is too bad I can't give it lesser than that. You can look mine up .
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020

The question is point blank and valid. It does not diminish the strength of this thread which has turned into nothing more than a place to vent frustration and be ignored.

Not a single comment from the CM in weeks has rendered this thread nearly invisible. He is posting everywhere BUT here.

It's time him call him out directly and that thread does that. It deserves our attention just much as this one. 
    @JethrinaBodina;       

Somebody other than me has to do it. Pounawea has totally ignored me, my messages and tags after telling me in a PM in not so many words that he understands if I decide to leave the Community. It didn't matter if some of the tags were to help Community Members with issues. I am already beginning to wonder his existence. You'll never know who really was responding originally on this thread and after that.

If you want to do it go ahead. As I said from the very beginning I am here to support this group. I still am for as long as I could possibly support the group and if the interests are still there.
  • WatchMEcRush21
    WatchMEcRush21 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I just left a review in the App Store but it has not appeared yet.  I’ll keep checking to see if it shows up.  It looks @Pounawea decided not to show up today.  What a disappointment!  How can you just ignore us after thousands of replies in a months time?  
  • JethrinaBodina
    mercerik said:
    Hi there, @LuckyMe1189

I don't think opening a New Thread can help this cause. It is just going to take the focus away from where the action started, where outpouring of emotions are evident. It is just a way to divert members attention somewhere else to make this irrelevant so they can close and bury this to the ground. If I were you, I'd keep this alive. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    m_j_ said:
    I just saw another forum about "LOSING LIVES ON BACK BUTTON"   They have a response from Pounawea.  The bar says it's an active forum
    So what was the response? 
    A link to this discussion and the exact same canned response. I'm beginning to think @Pounawea is a bot. It's not like they've ever had a substantitive reply. 
    That sounds like the first discussion where he dropped the bomb. He then created this thread so they'd know which one to IGNORE
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Excuse me retards in charge...

How is this not a hot topic? How is it that you have not responded- even acknowledged the people here? For over a month?

Ignorant rudeness in the highest order. An arrogance unsurpassed against millions of loyal supporters over many years, and not even the commonest courtesy or decency (Both of which are free) to reply, or even acknowledge the people who gave them this platform in the first place.

An arrogance that I have never witnessed in over 50 years on earth anywhere at any time. That is why I have quit. Millennial Grinches.

Nothing like this in the history of gaming as I can recall. They SOOOOO deserve for the whole thing to collapse from under them.
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    I have been traveling, so not keeping up with this board. This morning for the first time I saw this when I went to end a game. It appears that this is permanent. I had a very very thin hope which is now dashed. At the same time there are TV ads for CC. So they want money. And they are not going to change the inability to end a game w/o losing a life. I play every now and again. No money though from me. I bought boosters from time to time - about the amount, all told, of a medium pizza. NO MORE. I suggest no one send any more money to King and love the idea of rating it one star, but I play on FB, so no place to rate. Thanks to all who are keeping this going.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?