Can we expect an announcement this week from "The Studio" in regards to the "fix" that happened?

Ramblin
Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
Hi @Pounawea

Back in December you shared with us all that the ability to reset the board was finally "fixed" and also stated that the studio would be in discussion about it and come here with a more official announcement about it all.  So far from what I have seen this has generated over 1400 comments and 65300 views and still there has been no word from The Studio and recently I have noticed that even you have stopped speaking on the board.  All I can see is that people are feeling angry about it, quitting playing the games and refusing to pay for anything in CC anymore.

Don't suppose you know if the studio has been monitoring it all or when their official announcement and explanation will come or if it will be reverted to allow for a reshuffle again?  

I find I am like other players, frustrated with the lack of communication about it all, barely play the game anymore as even that is now frustrating, and no longer will spend any money on the game with the way it all stands now.

I see you still constantly posting on boards here, setting up games, asking for votes over different things etc so hopefully you will see this post and respond as well and at least let us know of any updated information, The studio have had long enough now to discuss it and give some feedback to the players.

Cheers

Comments

• Katsby
    Katsby Posts: 38 Level 2
    It might be because this forum isn't afflicted with King.  I think someone decided to make a forum about King's games to discuss among each other.  That's my feeling.  I don't think this forum is directly from the makers of the game themselves otherwise we'd get responses from them.  
  • Ledalasvegas
    Ledalasvegas Posts: 32 Level 2
    Katsby said:
    It might be because this forum isn't afflicted with King.  I think someone decided to make a forum about King's games to discuss among each other.  That's my feeling.  I don't think this forum is directly from the makers of the game themselves otherwise we'd get responses from them.  
    No, it is affiliated with King... Given that it's located at king.com. The studio and CM's are ignoring the feedback with the recent pretend fix and a lot of us aren't even bothering with the game anymore. 
  • Ramblin
    To be honest @Pounawea I get the impression (through your obvious lack of responding) that you have been told by king to not respond to this issue.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Does @Pounawea even exist?

The Soul Crushing Saga continues to go unacknowledged, unabated, unanswered. The thread created by and supposedly monitored by the Community "Manager" is not being managed at all. It is a sad circus in which the players that made this game what it is today are treated like clowns instead of the center ring acts they truly are. 

• Ramblin
    @JethrinaBodina I too am starting to wonder myself if @Pounawea exists as well or if it is just a general account they use to dump info and run and then organise silly little surveys from.  Being that @Pounawea is the community manager they should really be "managing" the issue rather than letting it get to this point.  I agree, leaving it to this point has shown complete disregard for people who support and play their game.  It should never have gone this long without properly being addressed.  
    In the past I used to regularly spend a few dollars here and there every two weeks in the game. Since the change I haven't spent any money on the game and I am pretty sure I'm not the only one like that.  There is simply no point spending money any more on the game as boosters just get wasted now.  I also find that I'm playing way way way less now

I notice someone said that there was an option to pay for a reshuffle...I don't have that feature on my CC game and to be fair, even if I did I wouldn't use it as there is no guarantee that I will get a better board on a single reshuffle and often times I would have to shuffle 20 times to get a playable board in the past.  

Anyway @Pounawea it would be really appreciated if you could come and give some insight as to what you have found out in all the "discussions" with the CC studio. 

Cheers
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    @Pounawea
    Pathetic. Thats what this is. Why will you not respond?

Why will you not at the very least acknowledge receipt of posts directly tagging you? Great CM.

That would be the very lowest from of decency, commonest level of courtesy and manners, and all of those are free. They cost you nothing, unlike this game for anyone who still plays it and wants to get anywhere.

Not me btw - I've quit like so many others. I used to spend, stopped the day this started. But I'm following this matter with disinterest as I just cannot believe how bad it is from "the studio' and its supposed spokespeople like you.

In keeping with the tone set by King/Activision though, you are upholding the completely ignorant and selfish 'We don't actually care, just spend money' attitude that everyone is seeing straight through.

Millions upon millions in revenue, millions of players worldwide, loyal players over many years, and this is the respect we get.

Shafted. Pathetic.
  • LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    @Paunawea

Please, will someone give us an idea of what is going on? Thank you

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Katsby said:
    This is the King.com webpage that directly links you with this "community" page along with all of the others. The "Contact Us" link is what goes straight to the bot in their basement that also seems to never actually read the question being asked and instead looks for a keyword that puts a canned answer in a response email. 

https://king.com/game/candycrush
  • Ramblin
    @Pounawea I see you posting on other boards. Why not this one? You did state that you would get back to us with the official word from the studio.. so what is their official word?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?