New Top Bar design: let us know your opinion!

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    @Scooterpie I think you will. I enjoy the way it will store lives.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    I like the new design . But how to connect with FB now 🤨
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Dear community,

I'd like to inform that the Studio is going to released the new Top Bar design to all players today. 

Let me show below the mock-up I shared with you December last year so we can all get to see the main differences and how does it look:

* Note: this a mock-up. 

Improvements mentioned by the community:
    • "It makes the bar pop out more"
    • "It is now all in one"
    • "The envelope and gold bar is separated. Benefits to careless gamer like me... click wrong button that is."
    • "When you click on the settings this is what you get.  Now the login is all in one. When you click on the profile you can now login with Facebook or the Kingdom.  No more separate buttons to press."

On the other hand, as some community members like @Mitch671 commented, the # of lives left might not be easy to see. The feedback has been forwarded but it will be very helpful to know more about the experience you are having:
    Is the font small? hard to read? is it covered by something else? Also, can you please let us know what device are you using to play the game? 

Candy Crushers, what do you think about the design? Please share with us your opinion, likes & dislikes so we can forward it to the Studio! 

Have a delicious day and see you around!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Amazing

That's great @Pounawea I love this looking bar... <3
  • brgky
    brgky Posts: 27 Level 2
    i was shocked :) it seems more serious at a glance but i think this is just because brand new item.. so it is good
  • ErnaGafur
    ErnaGafur Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love both! 
    I love everything in candy crush actually 
  • Cheloncio
    Cheloncio Posts: 2 Newbie
    Me parece que los números de la cantidad de vidas se ve muy pequeño. Tampoco puedo recibir mas vidas como antes, la cantidad que puedo recibir es cada vez menor, me pueden explicar por qué?
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Cheloncio said:
    Me parece que los números de la cantidad de vidas se ve muy pequeño. Tampoco puedo recibir mas vidas como antes, la cantidad que puedo recibir es cada vez menor, me pueden explicar por qué?

Hi @Cheloncio

I am glad to see you here and I want to help you!!
    By the rules here we can only use English in this community.

Please use * *  Google Translate  **  to post your message in English.

https://translate.google.com/

Hope your day is kind

Glenn

I will place a copy in your profile.

• Cheloncio
    Cheloncio Posts: 2 Newbie
    It seems to me that the numbers of the amount of lives looks very small. Nor can I receive more lives as before, the amount I can receive is getting smaller, can I explain why?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?