WHY is the map board on my computer suddenly looking like the mobile version again???

eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
edited January 2020 in Discussions
I thought they fixed that so it wouldn't be so small and stupid looking - please change it back
at least the game board seems to be ok 

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend
    @eugene

Hi !

Could you please take a picture that I know exactly what you mean? Where do you play king.com or Facebook. On which device PC and which version or a mobile device. Then you could be helped! I still like to pass it on.

Good luck

@Elsa
  • eugene
    edited January 2020
    I play on FB - windows 7 - chrome (also same on opera)
    at least the game is still ok but I have fears since they made the map look mobile again they will try again with the game too - I hate the tiny little mobile look on my big computer screen.
  • Spinnifix
    @eugene

Hi there! Another had already asked me that. I will pass it on to @Elsa. I don't have it on my PC.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix@eugene, I have never seen that happen on a browser.  It's happened on Windows 10.  I am going to open my game on Firefox.  brb.............   Beliow is a print screen of both of our games.  Eugene, yours is on the top and my underneath.  I think what's going on is you still have the old side bar where I have everything on the top bar which leaves more room on the side.  Supposedly it's being rolled out to all players to have the top bar so hopefully that will make a difference when it's changed.

• Spinnifix
    @Elsa. Congratulations on getting this far. How do you do that when you have so much to do? It is a great mystery to me.
  • _Elsa_
    I am higher than that.  I play on Windows 10 and that is at 6185.  These high levels you have to start with boosters and use boosters during the level.  When my supply of boosters runs out I am out of luck.  I forget what it's like to play without boosters.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

OK. I have to laugh without playing boosters. I know that well. But now I have boosters too. Only I still play several legends. And now I'm also helping here. So have a full daily schedule.
  • eugene
    mine used to look like yours until today - I want that way back!!! :)
  • _Elsa_
    Did you have the top before before and now it’s all on the left side?  They told us that everyone was getting the top bar.
  • eugene
    I had everything on the top - have had for a long time - and then suddenly today it looks like the mobile version again.  Actually when I logged on this morning it was on top and then the sugar drop thing got stuck and I had to refresh and it was on the side

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?