⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Google Play Points

ShenaO319
ShenaO319 Posts: 13 Level 2
How do you redeem Google Play Points, please. Do you HAVE to buy something?
Thank you!

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Yes, that's what they're for, in addition to being able to donate to charities, rent minutes, buy e-books.... If you buy anything thru Google you can apply that balance to the amt you're gonna pay. I use it to pay for stuff on an app I don't want to spend money on. Google Rewards gives you credits for answering questions about places you've been, they're really fast surveys. 
  • Terrie1953
    Terrie1953 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Want to redeem my points
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    When you buy something you will have the option to use whatever you have available in Google Play points. It should come up automatically as an additional payment method in the pop-up screen after you choose what you want to buy and initiate that purchase.
  • Kevin_51161964
    Kevin_51161964 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Where do you go to see the play points you have acquired.  How do you use them ? 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ShenaO319
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

How does it work?

Available online and in stores*, you'll be able to choose a Google Play Gift Card and as a bonus, we'll add an extra bundle of Candy Crush Saga goodies. Just pick the perfect gift amount to send and the extras will be added to the game automatically!

Gift card values are available in a number of price ranges, and the bundle you receive will make the gift even sweeter. See below for a full list of items we'll add as a bonus!

Whether you buy it for yourself, or as a treat for someone who loves Candy Crush Saga, the monetary value of the card will be added to the Google Play account, and the boosters for Candy Crush Saga delivered to the game.

(*Offer available at selected stores in the United States, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates).

Where and when can I buy one?

The offer is available in selected outlets for a limited time only. Participating retailers will indicate whether the offer for the Candy Crush Saga bundles is included with your Gift Card purchase. Be sure to look out for the special promotional offer to be certain you receive those sweet extras!

What happens next?

To redeem a gift, the lucky recipient just needs to go to the Google Play Store on their device, tap the menu icon (Menu) and use the option to 'Redeem' and follow the steps. A page which explains this in more detail can be found by clicking here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3422659

Once the gift card is redeemed, the chosen bundle will drop right into the player's game, ready to use whenever they need it!

Does the gift card code expire?

The offer will be available at selected locations to buy between the 1st of October and the 31st of December 2019, and gift cards will need to be redeemed before the 31st of January 2020.

How can I verify the amount of the gift card?

You can easily check your Google play balance by taking the following steps.

1. Firstly, visit Google Wallet and log in.
    2. Then click on the payment methods from the left sidebar.
    3. Now scroll down through your payment methods until you see ‘Google Play balance’.
    4. Your updated balance amount will display next to the image of the Google Play gift card.

I redeemed my gift value, but I can't see it in the game!

The first thing to do is to check that you have the latest version of the game installed. Steps on how to do this can be found here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412 - be sure to keep your game updated and you should find everything delivers promptly.

If you're still having problems after checking for updates, please get in touch with us using the 'Contact Us' button below. 

• lauri1961
    lauri1961 Posts: 44 Level 2
    edited April 2020

Ok..im so confused. Just accepted $5.00 coupon from Google Play and cant find it.. It said i could use it on candy crush..im so old i just dont get this hi tech stuff...lol

CONFUSED

• lauri1961
    lauri1961 Posts: 44 Level 2
  • toniasims50
    toniasims50 Posts: 1 Newbie

I thought the more I buy I get points and and I have 8 points that I need to use buying my 1.99 gold bars

• sioand
    sioand Posts: 1 Newbie

I am trying to use my points that I earned from buying gold bars on candy crush but cannot find them. Where can I find my points?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @sioand and welcome to our Community!

Any questions or issues with Google Play Points, please contact Google Play Support for help.

All transactions and payment options on Android devices are handled by Google only.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?