⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to stop playing Episode Race?

Options
mackem003
mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
Please someone tell me how to stop playing Episode Race as it is a waste of time to play.
It's not benifical to me and it wasting my time.

_____
Edit by CM: changing the title

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @mackem003
    Welcome back to the King Community.

Episode race is a test feature and promotion allocation is random, So king unable to send or re-send/reset /remove the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    Can you tell us a little bit about what you are having trouble with in this feature?
  • mackem003
    mackem003 Posts: 87 Level 2
    Options
    Dear Sukanta 

The main problem is like you said the selection of the specific players.
    Candy Crush selects any players so new players who have easy games are playing against older players with nearly 100 ranking.
    So the new players will win as you know the more you play the harder the games.
    Hope you understand my problem 
  • Patriciaann71
    Patriciaann71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This episode race make me want to stop playing the game. I did not sign up for this. I did not ask to get rewards.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,872 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features (Episode Race ) might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021
    Options

I hope you don't stop playing, I suggest you scroll down to lower level's like level 1 at the bottom of your screen you'll see every one's name and their previous scores that is where I suggests on your map that you click on the names of the ones you want in and click off of any you do not want in your game and see if this helps you out....This might bring you to newer members who you can complete with in The Episodes Race...Hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉♥️💯 One word to be wise of this will also limit you from members in your game who you can share lives with too. I did check with Customer Support Services and they informed me that Episode Races can not be removed from any game as this feature is implemented into everyone's game....I believe it's to encourage you to try and compete against others for a chance to win free gold bar's from the game, if your not interested like myself I just play at my own accord and if by some chance I win good if not I truly don't care....but I would hope you continue to be a part of our Community 😉♥️💯 I updated this information to you 9/4/21 and if you stay around the Community look for me my friend I will be more than happy to have you as a friend and introduce you to the Community and share the inter workings of our Games and contests where you can win gold bar's for free along with meeting people from all around the world

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@Patriciaann71 you can just ignore the feature! No one is forcing you to compete!

• Patriciaann71
    Patriciaann71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You don’t know what you are talking about. I cannot clear the game screen to play.. Mind your business.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?