⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The icon for all the challenges and building bots has disappeared.

Options
pmor
pmor Posts: 10 Level 2
In the middle of playing it just disappeared and has been gone for 3 days. I am on most current version of the app and have rebooted my device (iPad). Without the bot I can't even begin to pass levels - I'm well into 4800s. What can be done to remedy this?

Answers

• pmor
    Options
    Correction I'm in 4900s
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @pmor
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In. Do this step by step & let me know.
  • pmor
    Options
    I didn't all those things eRlier and it did not reappear. Now it suddenly did reappear without me doing those things but Christmas stocking bot is still not there.
  • pmor
    Options
    Meant to say I did all those things earlier.... 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    pmor said:
    I didn't all those things eRlier and it did not reappear. Now it suddenly did reappear without me doing those things but Christmas stocking bot is still not there.
    Keep playing the game, you'll get everything back.😉
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    pmor said:
    Meant to say I did all those things earlier.... 
    Sometimes there may be a problem when the game app is malicious. If the problem is the same then I would ask you to uninstall and reinstall the game app. To do this you will lose saved boosters. But your problem should be solved.🙂
  • pmor
    Options
    You guys are ridiculous. Lose all my boosters to fix a problem with your app - that's your answer for my problem? So if I paid $ I should just throw it away to fix a problem in your application?  No need to respond to this because your advice/solutions are absurd and of zero help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    pmor said:
    You guys are ridiculous. Lose all my boosters to fix a problem with your app - that's your answer for my problem? So if I paid $ I should just throw it away to fix a problem in your application?  No need to respond to this because your advice/solutions are absurd and of zero help.
    The booster you purchase is definitely refundable but earned boosters are not refundable. 
    However, I did share one of my experiences, but you can contact Player Support here
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options
    My build -a-bot just vanished in the middle of a game. My husband 's bot went at the same time and several hours later it has not come back. 
    Is this a glitch or is King deliberately ruining the game again?
    Anyone else had this problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?