No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Dinerboy
    Dinerboy Posts: 9 Level 2
    For those who've not been on the game in a while - there have been some changes in sugar drop rewards.

It used to be that I'd get either timed boosters or lollipop hammers.  They've added back other not-timed boosters to the drops.  That's a good thing.  Very annoying to get to the 180 mark, with either 1 life left or with no more levels to play (I'm all the way at the top, in the 6000s) and get four timed boosters with no use for them.

Still no gold bars, though.  The only way I see to earn gold bars without spending money is through the episode races.  
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Dinerboy said:
    For those who've not been on the game in a while - there have been some changes in sugar drop rewards.

It used to be that I'd get either timed boosters or lollipop hammers.  They've added back other not-timed boosters to the drops.  That's a good thing.  Very annoying to get to the 180 mark, with either 1 life left or with no more levels to play (I'm all the way at the top, in the 6000s) and get four timed boosters with no use for them.

Still no gold bars, though.  The only way I see to earn gold bars without spending money is through the episode races.  
    I almost fainted when I got real-for- keeps boosters today AND a gold bar. I delayed the drop by going into airplane mode, had to leave before I got to the 180 mark, will see what happens there later
  • samantak
    samantak Posts: 1 Newbie
    bonjour quel qu’un peux m’envoyer des vies svp 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    :( ... Fellow player thefixisinonfixes & all Candy Crush Saga players --->>> Level 5350 is indeed driving me nuts! I have been stuck in it for ever. Boosters don't really make a difference... hoping for a lucky board. ... :(

i am in hell GIF

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    I was very happy when there were no timed boosters for that I thank king, it was very annoying to see useless timed boosters and now fix the “FIX” and make players all over the world happy in the new year
  • Carylm
    Carylm Posts: 7 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

I'd like to share with you some information in regards to a god old known issue of the game: 

as you may be aware, when we access a level, we don't use any move and we exit the level without playing it, we don't lose any life. 

This behaviour was not intended since the very beginning and very soon, this issue is going to be fixed. 

That means that, once it's fixed, if we access a level to check it out, we don't do anything and we decide to exit the level to go back to the map, we will be losing a life.

Thank you very much for your understanding 🙂

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!

I understand you’re just the messenger but this is, pure and simple, a money grab.  Lose lives/boosters etc...purchase more. I’m afraid you will lose many players as was the case when this last occurred.  You’re getting Greedy King.....
  • Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    I am exceptionally unhappy to hear this. I have not been playing as much, and, as my free boosters dwindle, I will surely play even less. It has been a month now. King has made their decision. It is up to us to make ours. I know I have made mine and will not spend another penny on this game. There is a saying: Kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. I think King has done this. 
  • Christophe2002
    Christophe2002 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
  • Dinerboy
    Dinerboy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Level 6101 is an absolutely ridiculous hard level to play. Even with some luck for a couple of combos, I was not even close to finish that level. So without the board reset option, I am stuck without any boosters and I will now for sure stop playing the game until King fix it. What a shame! It was fun to play the game until now. 
    I beat it, but it took me...

3 tries, and on the third try:
    A full set of Build-A-Bot boosts.
    All three available boosters.
    A couple lollipop hammers.
    5 extra moves.

Brutal, but not impossible.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?