🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!
Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

When the level has me stymied.

Crystal-12Crystal-12 Posts: 24 Level 2
if I’ve tried and tried to pass a level, if I’m having trouble on mobile devices, I can log onto my P
C and sometimes the board is a bit different and I am able to pass the level! 
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• frenioz00frenioz00 Posts: 1,995 Legend
    if I’ve tried and tried to pass a level, if I’m having trouble on mobile devices, I can log onto my P
    C and sometimes the board is a bit different and I am able to pass the level! 
    Same Me Too GIF by Samsung Mobile

⬆ Cʳᵉᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ & ᵒⁿˡʸ 
    ᴾʰᵃˡˡᵃⁿⁿᵉˡ_ᴳ ⁽ᵏᵃ Fˡᵃⁿʲᵉ ⬆
    🖖 ᴹᶦˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ #Sᵘᵍᵃʳʸᴴᶦˡᵃʳᶦᵒᵘˢᴱᵃʳᵗʰˡᶦⁿᵍ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈ 🖖
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 3,995 Legend
    PC and mobile device are 2 different platforms. That's why the game boards are different.

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• ElsaElsa Posts: 26,202 Superstar
    edited January 22
    Hi @Crystal-12 your message is more of a comment than an idea.  This section is seeking ideas on how to improve the game.  I am going to suggest that you post your message in the General Discussion area here.  You will get a lot more responses by posting there than here.  I am going to close out this idea.  If you prefer it to be an idea then please start a new message and reword it as a suggestion.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    "Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else."
    To all our wonderful community game players, learn everything about this community:
    Everything that you need to know about this community!
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard