Sync iPhone and iPad apps

kelseymay28kelseymay28 Posts: 4 Newbie
Hello! my account is logged into Facebook on both my iPhone and iPad but cannot get them to sync. Both apps are up to date and logged into the same Facebook account but my iPhone is on level 4787 and my iPad shows on level 4739. The last time I tried to sync them up, I lost over 50 levels of progress on both devices when I did that and still couldn’t sync them. Please help! 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 21,943 Candy Moderator
    Hi @kelseymay28
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Please show me screenshots of the game map from both devices. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kelseymay28kelseymay28 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas. Here are those screenshots. The screenshot at level 4788 is on my iPhone and the one at 4739 is my iPad. Thank you for your help! at level 
    Hi @Sukanta_Biswas. Here are those screenshots. The screenshot at level 4788 is on my iPhone and the one at 4739 is my iPad. Thank you for your help! at level 
     I'm asking you to check the steps below.
    Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    Please let me know.
    I followed these instructions on both devices and there was no change. 
    I followed these instructions on both devices and there was no change. 

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

edited January 2020
    My Facebook shows that Candy Crush is active. I’ve tried uninstalling the game from my iPad and reinstalling it but that does not correct the issue.